The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

COD Journey

TrafficYoda

Hello everyone!

I'm gonna start a journey I started way back, I'm doing this because I really want to get myself more organized and hear various of advice from people all over the globe with various experiences.

What I'm doing..... A lot what I'm doing will be made confidential hope u guys will understand that.

Details
Tracker: Bemob // none affiliate link: bemob.com

COD offers from ADCOMBO // none affiliate link: adcombo.com
Geo: Secret
Bidding Average Market Price
Traffic Source: Native Advertisement
Niche: Weight Loss

First Month Report
Adspend:482.36
revenue:830
Pure Profit:347.64

What I did: For the first 10 days, I have searched for best working image+text
Free tools I've used: Free push Spy tool, another free native Ads Spy Tool
I focused on getting higher CTR with good hold rate and Sale rate

By the time I found something image was doing with over 0.8+% CTR and sale rate 30%
I had enough sales to filter out OS (around 20+ Sales)
filtered not working widgets

Test more images still if something that brings the most traffic.

Last edited:
Congrats on your profits and Happy New Year, @TrafficYoda !

Please note that you must make a note of referral links and also provide non-referral links, so members can choose which they want to use.

Maybe something here will help, @TrafficYoda

Search Results for Query: CASH on delivery | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The guide by @Idvert_Elaine breaks down a couple of countries by interest.

If you scroll down a bit, you'll find some geo data threads by @MGID that you might find particularly interesting, too.

Back in the old days, I ordered most things C.O.D. but I've never promoted it, so thought I'd try to help this way. ;)

Thanks for the information

@TrafficYoda good results! Hope to see more details on the logic of your work in the future.
Good luck!
Thanks!

Nice! Are you able to scale on that traffic source or what's your plan now?
This month the campaign died. i don't know why but suddenly chrome stop converting...
tried testing prelander/lander/image but nothing worked... i think the only offer available in the geo was no longer working or burnt out. had to pause it.

gonna start a new geo soon, see if i can make a green campaign again and this time.... that last.

January Result
-it's been a bad month, nothing seems to be working
did testing
prelander/landing page/images
everything except offer as adcombo had only one offer for this geo there was no offers i could test and i am no big fish yet to diverse the income throughout networks, can't afford to tie adspend

Revenue: 460
Adspend: 524.53
Profit: -64.53

i couldn't do it so i put up a white flag.
Highly likely the offer didn't work so well anymore, or the traffic quality shift.

New campaign!

Started a new campaign

First few days gonna focus on buying traffic to find the BEST offer + creatives
(also collecting os/region/browser data as well)
As always Good offer works even with a crappy funnel, bad offer no matter how perfect the funnel is wouldn't convert.

For people who don't know how to test I'll just do a quick note on how I'm testing things
(This is for people who need to limit their daily spend if u could spend a lot of data on a short period of time, by all means, test everything.)
Set #1 - Testing Creatives + Testing Offers (Currently Testing)
Set #2 - Testing Creatives + Testing Prelanders
Set #3 - Testing Creatives + Testing Landing Pages
Set #4 - Testing Creatives + Testing Prelanders (Till it burns out)

New campaign!

Started a new campaign

First few days gonna focus on buying traffic to find the BEST offer + creatives
(also collecting os/region/browser data as well)
As always Good offer works even with a crappy funnel, bad offer no matter how perfect the funnel is wouldn't convert.

For people who don't know how to test I'll just do a quick note on how I'm testing things
(This is for people who need to limit their daily spend if u could spend a lot of data on a short period of time, by all means, test everything.)
Set #1 - Testing Creatives + Testing Offers (Currently Testing)
Set #2 - Testing Creatives + Testing Prelanders
Set #3 - Testing Creatives + Testing Landing Pages
Set #4 - Testing Creatives + Testing Prelanders (Till it burns out)

Hey, good luck on your tests, if you are looking for good COD offers, check our website affspace.com

banners
Back