The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cloaking FB ads

zwyxeel

affiliate
Hello guys!

Im looking for some info for cloaking on fb.

im wondering are all Cloakers out there same " quality" ? since prices seem to range differently.

Im also wondering, when it comes to safe page, what could that be? im promoting crypto offers.

please help me out!

because Facebook will never catch you again

This is 100% BU**SH**! They have far more professionals building detectors for cloaking than all of the cloaking companies combined and FB always beats them eventually.

I can give you an URL for your landing page with 1 year warranty

NO! You may not on this forum. You are not a registered and approved business on our platform.

Last edited:
then, I want to see your face.

FB has beaten every cloaker on the planet at some point, no exceptions. As for showing me, the only way to show me is for ME to use it and I will never, and have never, used a cloaker because they violate the rules and terms of service with every social platform. I market as a publisher the very high end, invitation only, affiliate programs in the luxury market and I would be fired immediately if I was caught using such a tool. You can do all the black hat you like, but it is a horrible way to do business. It is fraud and it cost our industry 1.4 billion dollars in the U.S. alone in 2020 and 34 billion a year world wide, and that cost trickles down to me! So... F**K the black hat bull! It's unnecessary and is simply the means by which crooked people, spammers, and bots get conversions.

Good luck to the winners.

They are scratching their asses and picking their noses while getting their hands confused.

On the other hand, I've had a huge year and all white hat! This year my earnings surpassed every one of my black hat friends and by vast margins.

Try a traffis solution for cloacking any links in affiliate marketing verticals
Well since you can't even spell *cloaking* correctly :D
klingon-birdofprey-cloaking.gif

Now Klingons are down with cloaking

banners
Back