The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

ClickMagick

Hawkney

affiliate
I recently came across ClickMagick while watching an affiliate marketing tutorial on youtube.
In the past, I found it hard to keep my conversion tracking organized.
I gave up on affiliate marketing for years possibly because it seemed unwieldy and Adwords seemed a little strict and problematic as a source of traffic.
Traffic is always a challenge, and I have yet to find a pure solution to this.

Anyway, as I mentioned, while setting up an Adwords campaign with some assistance from a youtube video, I discovered this software.
I tried to find free alternatives but seems like there aren't any free alternatives.

The trouble with this software is that it is probably designed for established marketers because you have to pay for it.
I researched it and it apparently allows you to keep all your click and conversion stats in one easy-to-find and reliable location.

You can compare campaigns and filter out campaigns that don't perform well.
You can track where your traffic comes from and it serves as a kind of HUD to your online marketing.
I currently can't afford this software, but I plan to test it out when I can.

Can anyone tell me if this software is as good as it claims and whether I should use it or maybe other free software?

Last edited by a moderator:
reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor

Bash:
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 02:38:42 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 178
Connection: keep-alive
Server: nginx
X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies: none
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
X-CM-FE: httpfe-01.clickmagick.com
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block

Cloaked affiliate link

I recently came across ClickMagick while watching an affiliate marketing tutorial on youtube.
In the past, I found it hard to keep my conversion tracking organized.
I gave up on affiliate marketing for years possibly because it seemed unwieldy and Adwords seemed a little strict and problematic as a source of traffic.
Traffic is always a challenge, and I have yet to find a pure solution to this.

Anyway, as I mentioned, while setting up an Adwords campaign with some assistance from a youtube video, I discovered this software.
I tried to find free alternatives but seems like there aren't any free alternatives.

The trouble with this software is that it is probably designed for established marketers because you have to pay for it.
I researched it and it apparently allows you to keep all your click and conversion stats in one easy-to-find and reliable location.

You can compare campaigns and filter out campaigns that don't perform well.
You can track where your traffic comes from and it serves as a kind of HUD to your online marketing.
I currently can't afford this software, but I plan to test it out when I can.

Can anyone tell me if this software is as good as it claims and whether I should use it or maybe other free software?

This is a completely b**l s**t story. First, it does not matter if you are new or experienced, you have to have a tracker and you need to pay for it! This is a business and must invest in your business.

Secondly, ClickMagick has had loads of issues over the years and has had a hard time with keeping up with the industry. However, I did hear recently they completely re-tooled again and have a new staff. Hopefully they have their game on again.

ClickMagick has a $27 a month plan, if you cannot afford that, you cannot afford to be in this business!

banners
Back