The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ClickMagick and Massive amounts of fake clicks

seneca

Hi everyone,

I am testing ClickMagick, and on the site they are clear that:

They don't want some type of traffic from bulk traffic sites, auto surf traffic exchange and some PPV i.e:

adcash, zeropark, popads.net
10khits.com, ilovehits.com
leadimpact, 50onred, mobicow

(there are more sites, and they recommend to use Voluum to track them. They are not saying they are selling only fake traffic, but that is difficult to track them, so maybe ot cost more to track than it's worth)

So, I'm curious if anyone has any opinion about that, because I can read here that many people use some of the sites, so if they are so terrible, how people manage to make money?

Thanks,
Seneca

I think you misread the info on CM's site. The reason they don't want to deal with bulk traffic is because depending on the source it can be filled with fake clicks, and as they say on their site they just don't want to deal with fake traffic or have it associated with CM. It's a simple business decision on their part (and a smart one if you ask me).

Some people can make money with PPV traffic, but IMO it's a waste of time. It seems like mostly newbies dabble in PPV, although don't get me wrong there are some serious players who also do PPV.

I have no idea about PPV, so this why I asked the question.

I guess some people make a lot o money the point is how

banners
Back