The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickdealer questions?

schleprock

Here are a list of questions Clickdealer wants:

a. What are your main traffic sources?

b. What other CPA networks do you work with?

c. How long have u been in CPA marketing?

d. Do you work within a company or self-employed?

e. Could you send me a screenshot of your monthly earning history in other networks? (must have)

f. What kind of offers do you want to promote with us?​

All I have is this my failed website and a few clickbank sales. (I also got some Adsense earnings from a few years back)

Should I just forget about these guys?

I'm brand new to mobile Pop traffic. (I think I want to learn Pop instead of Push because Push bugs me and because I think Google is going to regulate it soon) Everything I have read says to learn 1 traffic source and 1 vertical, so Pop seems like the place to put my effort. Pop will never fade away, Google has tolerated it this long, it seems unlikely they will change their mind this late in the game.

Just in case you still need help, you must know that Clickdealer minimum payout is $500. If you are a beginner maybe you want first to join other networks with a low thresholds. If you have a good budget and don't care about this see there are a few affiliate managers here on the forum and contact them. Tell the truth and I'm sure you can join them even if you have a little experience in AM.

Just in case you still need help, you must know that Clickdealer minimum payout is $500. If you are a beginner maybe you want first to join other networks with a low thresholds. If you have a good budget and don't care about this see there are a few affiliate managers here on the forum and contact them. Tell the truth and I'm sure you can join them even if you have a little experience in AM.
Great answer, thank you.

What is a newbie friendly network, preferable somewhere close to my timezone. Pacific Standard Time. This way I can chat with them if I have questions (and I have questions).

I try with Mobidea but they are in Lisbon time, so they are 8 hours ahead of me and finding someone online and willing to talk can be difficult. Also, I am new, so I am not an important revenue stream for them, meaning I am not important

who is newbie friendly, in my time zone, and willing to take me on as an affiliate?

banners
Back