The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Noob in affiliate marketing with few questions, is this going to work?

somehow1

affiliate
Hello guys, I am totally noob in affiliate marketing and I am doing a lot of research on this topic and I got an idea, so I want to hear thoughts from experienced people in this field, is this idea going to work?

I want to create 3 micro niche website for amazon affiliate, I hope a lot of you heard about chatGPT, I am planning to use AI to generate articles on my blog. But I'm curious how google algorithm going to mark my website with AI articles, is it going to work? Also I will not be c/p everything, I will change some text and try to specify most important keywords for niche.

3 articles on blog per week, is that enough? For example "TOP 5 gaming chairs" etc.

Also as u know social medias are good way to promote website and products, so is it good to do it? My plan was to create TikTok and YT (only for shorts) and upload some random stuff about that topic/niche and after I get some interactions I can upload the video of amazon product, If someone want to buy it he can go through the link to my website and etc.

I will not rely only on social networks traffic, I will do my best to make a good SEO and buy some PNB links.

What do u think about this? The biggest problem is low budget so I can't afford a good domain name and I will need to create a new fresh domain name without good backlinks.

I just want to hear from experienced people is this a good strategy and will it work? I want to make 3 niche websites only because there is a better chance to hit the good one, its my first time in this field.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Make it 50% to 65% AI and hand edit copy to the AI generated.

I am guessing that the Googlebot will familiarize itself with ChatGPT syntax (in time).

AI: "I am really excited about using AI to generate articles for my blog. I think it will be a great way to get new content on my blog quickly and easily. I also think it will be a great way to improve my writing skills. I am hoping to get a lot of feedback from my readers on my blog posts, and I think this will be a great way to get it."

use a throw-away domain or a sub-domain. If it does not work, you can start over ;P

Hello and welcome!

I am also new to this forum and I find it very useful. Was just wondering about this part "TOP 5 gaming chairs" how will you find what are the most selling gaming chairs?

Hello guys, I am totally noob in affiliate marketing and I am doing a lot of research on this topic and I got an idea, so I want to hear thoughts from experienced people in this field, is this idea going to work?

I want to create 3 micro niche website for amazon affiliate, I hope a lot of you heard about chatGPT, I am planning to use AI to generate articles on my blog. But I'm curious how google algorithm going to mark my website with AI articles, is it going to work? Also I will not be c/p everything, I will change some text and try to specify most important keywords for niche.

3 articles on blog per week, is that enough? For example "TOP 5 gaming chairs" etc.

Also as u know social medias are good way to promote website and products, so is it good to do it? My plan was to create TikTok and YT (only for shorts) and upload some random stuff about that topic/niche and after I get some interactions I can upload the video of amazon product, If someone want to buy it he can go through the link to my website and etc.

I will not rely only on social networks traffic, I will do my best to make a good SEO and buy some PNB links.

What do u think about this? The biggest problem is low budget so I can't afford a good domain name and I will need to create a new fresh domain name without good backlinks.

I just want to hear from experienced people is this a good strategy and will it work? I want to make 3 niche websites only because there is a better chance to hit the good one, its my first time in this field.
Hey honestly I think that if you want do affiliate marketing you should really provide some values to your customers and i don't think that you should promote products that you haven't used and just get one website and honestly get a website with random names which you can use later to expand your niche because once you choose a specific name then it's difficult to build backlink and then you get limited but if you use a random name then you might expand to other niches as well and don't use 3 websites take one and make the full potential out of it and you don't need to buy backlink because most of them would be just from some adult websites or some chinese website or some other language so please if you are serious about affiliate marketing: Provide values build trust don't try to buy it.
Money can't buy everything.

AI:
  • There are a few things that the best gaming chairs have in common. They are all comfortable, adjustable, and have great sound quality. Let’s take a closer look at each of these features.
  • Comfortable: The best gaming chairs are comfortable to sit in for long periods of time. They have cushioned seats and backrests that provide support and prevent fatigue.
  • Adjustable: The best gaming chairs are adjustable so that you can customize your sitting position. This is important for ergonomics and preventing back pain.
  • Great Sound Quality: The best gaming chairs have great sound quality so that you can immerse yourself in your game. They have speakers that provide clear and loud sound.

When looking for a gaming chair, be sure to keep these three things in mind. Comfort, adjustability, and sound quality are all important factors that will make your gaming experience more enjoyable.

Now if I went to the manufactures' website and rewrote their copy on specific advantages and their respective price points at Amazon --then added a ****stars rating. I think I would have the right mix. But if you want a guaranty with a warranty; buy a stone or refrigerator.

Hello and welcome!

I am also new to this forum and I find it very useful. Was just wondering about this part "TOP 5 gaming chairs" how will you find what are the most selling gaming chairs?
you could search on amazon "gaming chairs" and then apply filters and get the 5 star rated :)

yeah the apis can do anything and if you meant time is money for my other comment then im gonna say that nothing could teach you except making mistakes that you would make when you do affiliate marketing using the sop instead of using AI
I got better things to do ... good luck to the winners ...
There are apis that do that like almost instantly ... time is money

MI
Back