The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

clickbank tracker

I have my clickbank account sync with bevo. when conversions happens I see all my click data and what converted in one platform.

I have my clickbank account sync with bevo. when conversions happens I see all my click data and what converted in one platform.

Snarry, by sync, do you mean that you have a paid membership to do that? Or are you using the free affportal?

what would i do if i was doing a campaign on 7search which directed people to my landing page. how would i track clicks for different keywords

Sorry But I am not following what you are saying. Do you know anyone who has a step by step guide with screenshots on how to track clickbank offers with 7search on voluum. Or what is the easiest tracker to use with clickbank and 7search

Stop looking for step by step guides to read, start doing, figure it out along the way. :cool:

Keyword Variable/Token info...
7Search FAQ System - What is the ###KEYWORD### variable? How can I use it to improve my ad?

How to enter it under Traffic Sources in Voluum...
8ZvKJiN.png

i put the keyword i want to track into the custom variable 1 under parameter but i does not seem to come up on voluum, it only shows me the visits but not from which keyword it was

where you have put keyword, would i just insert the name of the keyword i want to track or leave it as keyword.

if i wanted to add more keywords would enter them in custom variable 2,3 etc
i put the keyword i want to track into the custom variable 1 under parameter but i does not seem to come up on voluum, it only shows me the visits but not from which keyword it was

Leave it as ###KEYWORD###, 7 search will enter the actual keyword.

Set it up in voluum exactly as it looks in the screenshot above, that should track all keywords.

Another thing i forgot to mention is that, on 7search i have placed different bids for each keyword, how can i set tracking up so it doesn't say $0.10 every time there is a click.

Another thing i forgot to mention is that, on 7search i have placed different bids for each keyword, how can i set tracking up so it doesn't say $0.10 every time there is a click.

That is 1 annoying problem with Voluum currently, there is no way to manually update click costs.

They are supposed to be working on it, I don't know why it was not planned from the very beginning.

You can read about it, add votes, or comment here...

Manually update costs – Customer Feedback & Support

I'm still not seeing any keywords in my voluum account, only the visits. I did what you said and put everything the same as the screenshot above, but no success.

upload_2014-9-11_12-57-26.png

MI
Back