The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Clickadu

Official Clickadu

I have discussed with ClickAdU sales guy, he told me that he is basically work for adult sites. What exactly he told me;

"I see, sorry, we do not work with sites of this type
We provide adult traffic
and I assume, that it will not convert good on your website
since we mostly work with adult,dating,cams,gambling and so on"

altonroot, I am pretty sure they meant working with all geos, but only with adult traffic, with no mainstream one

Last edited:
I have discussed with ClickAdU sales guy, he told me that he is basically work for adult sites. What exactly he told me;

"I see, sorry, we do not work with sites of this type
We provide adult traffic
and I assume, that it will not convert good on your website
since we mostly work with adult,dating,cams,gambling and so on"
We have mainstream traffic, but I suppose your AM knows better that would be best for you :) we care for our advertisers and future partners. I suppose you'd better come back when we'll integrate... Ptsss.... Banners.
Stay updated.

Until then...
9e88cadc0e.png

Special ClickBakers offer for Clickadu partners, only valid until 1st of June 2017!

Sign up today, try our mobile web tracker and optimize your mobile campaigns. Now you have a great chance to get a free trial for 2 months - use the promo code IDO when signing up at www.clickBakers.com.

Special Clickadu offer for clickBakers partners, only valid until 1st of June 2017!

Exclusive offer from our partner Clickadu! Get $20 or 10% extra on your first deposit! Use promo code IBAKE when signing up at clickadu.com

c616a93a13.jpg

Shmowzow, it’s Guardians of the Galaxy II time! Clickadu team is stockpiling popcorn because we’re going to the cinema.

But first… We need to make sure we’re working with PROs in online advertising. Let’s check, ain’t you Groot in affiliate marketing?

1. Estimate the trajectory of your digital spaceship by choosing some cool affiliate offers.

You should know the advertising space well enough to get your business to the next level. Investigate new horizons, enhance your experience & intuition, scrutinize activity of other space media buyers in order to choose a powerful offer.

2. Prepare to trade with other alien species by creating an awesome landing page that sales good.

Who knows what may happen if you’re prepared not well enough? As a result - poor conversions or none! Work on LP design, get rid of dead weight, make it easy to follow and remember… Artificial-Cosmic CTA is half the work.

3. Track your space path with magic tracking solutions.

You never know when you need to look back and modify your campaign for better results. Integrate with the tracking software, choose the best options to get far and earn more! Voluum, clickBakers, Bemob & AdsBridge could be your best space companions in this case.

4. Set the best targeting options to get the best space crew ever.

Your audience is your crew in getting all the treasures in the deep advertising space. Do not neglect choosing the detailed targeting options. Take into account their origin, their device equipment & stuff. Don’t be too greedy… Increase your bid to get the best quality traffic. Estimate your audience with spaceship devices such as Traffic Estimator by Clickadu (sign up/in & test it for free)

5. Optimize your ad path to avoid asteroids and space junk.

Don’t give it up too easy and don’t cut unoptimized campaigns. Check if everything looks quite suitable, test, improvise with LPs and your targets to reach the result you ever wanted. Still feel lost? Contact the advertising network HQ manager to help you in this case.

If you’re following all the recommendations then you’re not that log… Um, we mean Groot in affiliate marketing space. And “you are not going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy”

Keep it up to infinity and beyond!​

trafficsale.jpg

You want to be a successful media buyer but haven't yet tried Clickadu traffic?
The chance is now as we have special prices for the following types!​

IOS.png
IOS Carrier

TH - 2.6M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

IN - 750K impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

TW - 380K impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

ID - 360K impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

CH - 215K impressions weekly - starts from $1,45

IOS.png
IOS non-Carrier

TH - 2.6M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

DE - 1.6M impressions weekly - starts from $0,46

FR - 1.3M impressions weekly - starts from $0,6

IT - 790K impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

IN - 665K impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

and.png
Android Carrier

TH - 22M impressions weekly - starts from $0,45

RU - 5.7M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

MY - 3.7M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

AR - 3M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

TR - 1.6M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

and.png
Android non-Carrier

TH - 17M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

DE - 3.5M impressions weekly - starts from $1,1

GB - 2.3M impressions weekly - starts from $0,91

IT - 2.2.M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

MY - 2M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

desktop1.png
Desktop

US - 28M impressions weekly - starts from $0,9

RU - 13M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

BR - 11M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

IN - 10M impressions weekly - starts from $0,4

DE - 8M impressions weekly - starts from $0,78

Now you're able to buy traffic using a Credit Card!

API.jpg

Every day we are working on getting more flexible and customer-focused. For this purpose we offer API integration. API allows networks and brand promoters to manage their advertising campaigns, even if launched at different ad networks, on their own platform. It saves a lot of time, as there is no need to permanently check the whole pack of traffic sources in use. An application program interface (API) is a special protocol which enables integration of two platforms.

API helps our advertisers work remotely with our platform: create, launch, and stop campaigns; change a bid, a link or targeting settings.

API helps our publishers remotely receive statistics from our system in order to visualize and analyze large data sets.

EscAPIng difficulties, work with Clickadu API.

got.jpg

Hey guys,
I just want to invite you to relax from the daily money grinding and to take a small quiz we have prepared.
Don't worry, this should be fun
smile.png

And... A humble reward is waiting for you at the end of the quiz. Use it or not, well... It's all up to you
rolleyes.png

Kind of intrigued? Click right here to play.

Hey there, guys.

Game of Thrones event is about to end and we have decided to share you with the results.
Well, It seems that affiliate marketing is full of booze and girls loving bastards. Don't rush to take offense! Who doesn't like booze and girls?

We'd like to remind you that the code is still valid until 0:00 EST time. Do not hesitate to fulfill the conditions to get your royal bonus.

GOT7results.png

diwali.jpg

Happy Diwali to all of you folks!

Let’s light up the whole city with Diyas.

As we have a lot of reliable partners from India and Indonesia we’d like to celebrate with you and prepared a humble gift.
A unique discount* for Indian, Indonesian traffic will be available the whole week (up to 26/10).

IN
Desktop - 1mln impressions - $0.29
Mobile - 9mln impressions - $0.34

ID
Desktop - 500K - $0.29
Mobile - 4mln - $0.33

Laxmi is with you.

*The discount is available on VIP (managed) platform. To get a discount please contact your personal manager.

weare3.jpg

We came here to play big!
And look at us, we’re 3 already. In just 3 years we became one of the leading ad networks in the entertainment segment thanks to your support.

We love presents, but most of all we like to give presents. To celebrate our anniversary we announce a Hat-trick bonus: 1 goal, 2 scores!

Are you a newbie here?
Use the promo code ‘SCORE3’ in the registration process, add $300+ to your account to receive $30 extra and… To become our VIP partner for 3 weeks with all the possible benefits.

Haven’t played with us for a while?
Get the quiz to become our hat-trick programme participant with the conditions mentioned above.

Don’t go through life without goals.
Score now!

Get my Hat-trick bonus!

awasiaF.jpg

Hey folks,

We only have a month to get everything covered for the Affiliate World Asia conference and we hope to see you there too.
Wanna meet? Follow the magical combination A64 to reach us (on the left of the entrance).

Got something serious to discuss? Arrange a meeting with our representatives here: 6-7 December • Bangkok, Thailand

Venue: Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre
LEVEL 22, 999/99 RAMA 1 ROAD, PATHUMWAN, BANGKOK 10330, THAILAND

December 6-7

Hope to see you there!​

colaforum.jpg

Dear partners,

Clickadu Team wishes you a Merry Christmas and of course, we have prepared something extra special for you.

But first, let’s look through Santa’s checklist if you’ve been a good or a naughty this year. Are you on the list?

✔️ Good
✖️ Naughty

Seems you’ve been a good lad this year. Watching the environment, being nice to small fellow-ones, helping old ladies cross the road. Encouraging list of good deeds indeed.

Okay, well, when you won’t find a coal in your Christmas stocking.

Good advertiser

Use the code ‘GOODLAD’ to receive $20 extra for topping up your balance on $100+ or 10% extra for your topping up your balance on $300+! There are so many advertising opportunities for you this time.

Good publisher

Use the code 'GOODLAD' in the registration form to receive 98% revenue share for two months!

The code is valid until December 29!​

fpat.jpg

How could you tell that it’s St.Patrick’s Day?
Do you smell this malt flavour too and all the things run green today?

Raise your glasses, let’s celebrate then!

A true Irishman is a man not for show. They do things simply because they felt like it. So, we have decided to prepare something simple yet awesome for you. Interested? Click here:

https://www.clickadu.com/blog/isale

awful.jpg

Israel is expected to beautiful sunny weather in June.
So, why don’t we come there for some lounging on the beach and do some business both?

Going to Israel Mobile Summit too? Let’s meet with our representatives to have some prime deals sealed.
Click here to set up a meeting:
Have any questions before applying? Please contact our representative via Skype: Dmitry.pochinin

LD.jpg

There are so many specialties important and needed.
Hell, digital entertainment is a huge labour too, keep the audience to enjoy every their moment surfing the web and saving some trees at the same time.

May 1 has just passed, but still... Happy labour day, folks!

Want to start it easy with an extra $20 on your account balance as an advertiser? We keep working hard on our Self-Service platform features and we need your help in getting more convenient experience for you.

Follow these simple steps:

1. Sign up as an advertiser by following the link. It's right here: https://ssp.clickadu.com/
2. Add our Self-Serve support manager on Skype: live:ssp.support_1
3. Answer a few simple questions.
4. Get 20 bucks extra for your marketing purposes!

The stock is limited. The very first 50 advertisers will receive the bonus!

pigeon_mid.png

Let’s face it, If everyone was busy in advertising and entertainment there would be no more war.
The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens. Keep running this business together helps us to maintain a real relationship.

How about to share the peace pipe with Clickadu Team then and to check some sweet slices we’d like to share available for May?
US - Desktop - $0,1
US
- Android - $0,2
IN
- Android - $0,2
MX
- Android - $0,3
FR
- Desktop - $0,7
CA
- Desktop - $0,7
TH
- Android - $0,4
ID
- Android - $0,1

How to get SSP discount? Please contact your personal manager of ssp support via Skype: live:ssp.support_1​

upd.png

Dear partner,

Close to our huge 2.1 platform update, we have rolled out a Twix new features to our advertising platform we haven’t yet announced. Feeling thrilled? Well, here we go.

Flat traffic spreading.

We all know that marketing is followed by a whole lot of tests. In case to increase the productivity and significance of A/B tests we have wired our traffic distribution system to spread traffic equally between the campaigns with the same targeting and bid options.

How to use it/how to get it?

It’s simply embedded into our Self-Serve Platform and ready to go.

Postback URL.

A significant step to the expected return of the SmartCPA bidding system. Seem nothing new on the surface but it does have some improvements.

• Postback is now more secured and generates with the personal hash individually for each advertiser.

• A new conversions scoring system with more accurate statistics.

How to get your tracking URL? Use the ‘Tracking’ tab in the Self-Serve Platform.

Happy earnings!

Dear partners,

We have another great news for you. We have upgraded our Data Center infrastructure to optimize the distribution of Ads, traffic scoring and reduce all possible traffic discrepancies.

inf.png

Now the traffic following Data Centers are responsible for:

United States DC: CA, US, BR, MX

Singapour DC: TH, AU, MY, VN, ID, JP

Indian DC: IN, PK, BD

Other traffic slices are coming through our European DC.

Ready to give it a try? We've got some new fresh slices for you.

MI
Back