Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Clickadu

Official Clickadu

f5e205b430.jpg

Why choose pops?
Pops rock! And here is why!

2dc5bbe54f.jpg

Get 50 shades richer with Clickadu on St. Valentine's Day!

On this very special day we want to be honest with you, guys...Love does not exist, okay? Not even for 3 years. Bullshit! Just a stupid myth, a plain chemical reaction making silly idiots out of people. Don't you agree? No? Neither do we :)

What we don't agree with is that you can be happy with your loved ones without money. Let your love be secure and ensured with wealth. Boost your profit with 130+ million of high converting pops from Clickadu! Why pops? Because they bring MORE impressions, conversions, money, and ...pleasure!

If you are still not in, join NOW and get a 10% bonus on your first Advertiser's deposit or 90% Publishers' revshare. When signing up use the promo code 50SHADES valid through 28 February.

Happy St. Valentine’s Day!

ec99f0339d.jpg

It’s getting hot in there, isn’t it? And do you feel that rhythm?
The rhythm of flashing carnival offers from Clickadu that makes you feel like dancing on the streets of Rio!

Here’s what we’ve got for you, a cheap traffic from the carnival hosting countries:

For desktop:
BR - 1.5M impressions daily total - CPM $0.70
PT - 450K impressions daily total - CPM $0.80
MX - 350K impressions daily total - CPM $0.70
AR - 250K impressions daily total - CPM $0.70
PE - 170K impressions daily total - CPM $0.70
CL - 160K impressions daily total - CPM $0.70
BO - 50K impressions daily total - CPM $0.70
For mobile:
BR - 1.7M impressions daily total - CPM $0.90
PT - 1M impressions daily total - CPM $0.90
MX - 650K impressions daily total - CPM $0.90
AR - 450K impressions daily total - CPM $0.90
CL - 200K impressions daily total - CPM $0.90
PE - 150K impressions daily total - CPM $0.80
BO - 130K impressions daily total - CPM $0.80
The prices are valid until the March 9.

422472731f.jpg

For our subscribers only!
Enjoy the EXCLUSIVE CLICKADU BONUS
Get $20 on your first deposit from $100

Dear partners,
We are happy to recommend you our new partner Clickadu as a trusted traffic source for media buyers. This rapidly growing ad network for web and mobile channels is specialized in popunders and has a number of exclusive contracts, self-made high innovative technologies, anti-malware, bot and fraud filtering IT tools, not to mention the high-skilled international team.
Why do advertisers love it?
Clickadu delivers 150M+ impressions daily from 240+ countries. Advertisers may choose between CPM and CPA models. They also choose between being managed or self-served with the handy self-serve platform. For any type Clickadu ensures detailed targeting, precise stats and good rates. You can deposit in several ways: Wire, Epayments, PayPal, Paxum, Webmoney.​

Starting from March 2017 advertisers will be able to integrate with the Clickadu system by API protocol for remote campaign management and control.

For any help with your registration or campaigns you can contact a friendly 24/7 support. For more info visit the FAQ section at the website clickadu.com
Hurry up to use it until 31 March 2017!

956cd18953.jpg

Hey guys,
To get closer to our partners we have decided to add a new small but necessary feature to our Self-Serve Platform: Online Chat System "Chatio".

What should be next? We're reworking API feature for all your conveniences, and it will be integrated soon!

Still not a Clickadu partner? It's about time to become one.​

What's common between India and Indonesia? Besides they're neighboring countries, Clickadu got a lot of High-Quality popunder traffic for sale.

ID - 6,6+ mln impressions daily - CPM $1
IN - 8,2+ mln impressions daily - CPM $1

Grab it while it's hot!
Use the link for quick navigation.

Last edited:
7e0c79d8fe.jpg

Dear Partners,

We thought you might be interested in the following info:
Clickadu provides you with a wide choice of 240+ countries to drive traffic from. Here is a current list of our most popular GEOs:

US - 20 mln impressions daily total
IN - 10 mln impressions daily total
CN - 8 mln impressions daily total
FR - 8 mln impressions daily total
TH - 8 mln impressions daily total
SA - 7.5 mln impressions daily total
VN - 5 mln impressions daily total
RU - 4 mln impressions daily total
ID - 3,5 mln impressions daily total
JP - 3 mln impressions daily total

We work with direct publishers. So get the most of it.
Join Clickadu, drive HQ traffic and get the best results ever!

a52b5ba367.png

Update time, folks!

We're integrating referral system for advertisers, allow you to get some sweet additional extra earnings. Bring your friend, or a partner, or just... Dunno. Any other cool guy and you'll receive from 3% to 5% of the referral spend.

The system is far from automatic for now, so there are several ways to receive your referral link:

A. Ask your personal manager, if you have one, to from you the referral link.
B. Use support ticket system or email at ssp.support@clickadu.com.
C. Use online chat to contact us and get your link.

Feel like wanting to become a partner? Join us.​

hello can me pay for only CPA not cpm ?
Hello,
You've got two options: 1. to work directly with CPA department, so all the payments and stuff will be supervised by the CPA AM.
2. A good choice for the CPA looking small & mid.sized affiliates. To use Self-Serve Platform and to launch SmartCPA campaigns (there will be a choice between CPM and SmartCPA in the campaign creation section), so you can work with CPA bidding model on self-serve basis.

bc229a6468.jpg

Did you know that it was St. Patrick who invented whiskey?

In the 5th century St.Patrick and monks brought distillation art to Ireland, which was used for making that sort of whiskey we adore.

Clickadu delivers the cheapest Irish traffic as pure and radiant as mature Irish whiskey. Just sign in or sign up to set the right geo IE and drive 150K+ impressions daily at only $1 per mille!

The Irish playwright Bernard Shaw said, 'Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself'. Let's create together!

25083cc3cc.jpg

Fresh as the morning bread, hot as the coffee cup.

TH - 300 k daily - average CPM $1.92

DE - 15 k daily - average CPM $2.74

ID - 25 k daily - average CPM $1.74

TW - 35 k daily - average CPM $0.95

MY - 22 k daily - average CPM $2.5

PH - 10 k daily - average CPM $2

Get the most of the iOS traffic

cf29c52e4c.jpg

Supply creates its own demand, and this is still true for the desktop traffic. We're offering a plenty of desktop traffic at pleasant prices to meet your demand.

US - 2.6M impressions daily - $1,54

IN - 1.7M impressions daily - $0,7

TH - 850K impressions daily - $0,57

VN - 650K impressions daily - $0,6

DE - 1M impressions daily - $1,4

GB - 900K impressions daily - $1,53

CA - 700K impressions daily - $1,22

Get the most of this desktop traffic here.

If you want a bigger discount please contact: advertisers@clickadu.com

4aae113ac1.jpg

1f407.png
Happy Easter BONUSES!

As far as you may know, Clickadu is a Czech brand. The Czech traditions of welcoming spring by feasting Velikonoce (Easter) are a great fun. This year we have celebrations a week before and a week after Easter Monday. So, we are happy to invite you to participate in our joy with greeting... not cards but bonuses!
1f381.png

Never worked with Clickadu? Try now with Easter eggstra $25 added to your account with the first deposit or payout starting from $100. Right after taking this eggciting quiz about the Czech Easter! www.clickadu.com/neweaster

Hurry up to use your bonus before April 21!

df52eefadf.jpg

WE NEED YOU!

We are proud to announce that we have been nominated as the Ad Network / Traffic Company of the Year for AW Awards, one of the most important industry events!
1f3c6.png
The nomination is just a half success. What we extremely need now is you and your votes!

Please follow the link Cast your AW Awards Votes and scroll the page with categories down to find on the left the Ad Network / Traffic Company of the Year nomination. Just choose Clickadu in the list and leave your vote!
1f64f.png

Thank you very much!
1f31e.png

Does Clickadu wprks for UK Sites?. Actually I am looking for one of my website FreePriceCompare.com
Currently I am using 50onRed, tvance and some other affiliate networks and all are performing well but as a part of my expanstion plan, I am searching for similar others.

Sure, we work WorldWide ;)
I have discussed with ClickAdU sales guy, he told me that he is basically work for adult sites. What exactly he told me;

"I see, sorry, we do not work with sites of this type
We provide adult traffic
and I assume, that it will not convert good on your website
since we mostly work with adult,dating,cams,gambling and so on"

banners
Back