The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Click Magic with Direct Link

Suman Thapa

HI ,
i want to promote peerfly offers in adwords.but i want to use direct link.
i have clickmagic and i tired to create link and create campaign on adwords
but i cannot succeed

Please some one guide me

Regards

HI ,
i want to promote peerfly offers in adwords.but i want to use direct link.
i have clickmagic and i tired to create link and create campaign on adwords
but i cannot succeed

Please some one guide me

Regards
adwords is expensive try an other traffic source like bing or some other Kind of traffic like Social Or PPV :) .
that depends on the offer

Thanks
but i want to try on adwords
how can i promote direct link ?
guide please if i can promote
i never promote CPA offers using adwords .
i did lot of times but the business belongs to me , not affiliate .
they have lots of rules that you have to respect if you wan to to affiliate .
let's say google hates affiliates this is how i look at it :)
f you are a business owner you are welcome if you are an affiliate not well :) .
so i think it's a bad idea to promote CPA offers Direct linking using google adwords.
some one can tell you a different story , but this is what i think and i want to share my view.

Hi i am newbie, recently i found some app install offer from adplexity, so i was trying to promote on startapp, but my Campaign was Denial, it's says

"The destination URL of your campaign is incorrect. Your campaign leads to a Google Play page, while the destination URL you inserted relates to a mobile web landing page. Please note, when promoting an app install campaign, make sure you have selected the "I Promote an App" option. The destination URL of your campaign should be the direct link to the Google Play page of the app. This URL does not affect the final destination which your campaign will lead to. Please resubmit another campaign for approval with the correct destination URL. "

i am using affiliate net work called turbob.mobi. Any help will be appreciate, And thanks for you advice

banners
Back