The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Click discrepancy

john snow

So,I was running some pop campaigns and prosper202 registered 3000 clicks and Maxbounty only about 1400.I was direct linking,so is it normal?

So,I was running some pop campaigns and prosper202 registered 3000 clicks and Maxbounty only about 1400.I was direct linking,so is it normal?

Depending on when you drew these numbers in relation to the time they were generated, the time difference between your server and the the network server can account for some of this.

Check your tracking settings options

Check headers in browser to see that clicks are going through each link successfully

Check time zone settings

Check the server logs report

Check the offer Geo-Targeting

Depending on when you drew these numbers in relation to the time they were generated, the time difference between your server and the the network server can account for some of this.

Check your tracking settings options

Check headers in browser to see that clicks are going through each link successfully

Check time zone settings

Check the server logs report

Check the offer Geo-Targeting

Thanks,mate.Will check it out.

im having the same exact problem: 50% clicks bleed (discrepancy) between voluum and the affiliate network.
im running popups with a landing page and have a VPS server.

John, could you resolve this problem?

I am having the same problem. Clicks on Voluum and the affiliate network (Convert2Media) are not the same. I have a VPS Server but not running any Popups

MI
Back