The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clément P.

clementT

affiliate
Hello, My name is Clément, I’m 28 years old, I’m a native french speaker but I also speak English. Here is my story about how I make 5K $ per month.

A few years back I was working in a big corporation, sitting at my desk and working 9 hours a day. Boring, boring, boring but I quite and decided to work for myself. I was a digital marketing officer. I worked every day to optimized websites, increase their visibility, SEO etc …

I decided to quit my job and work as a freelancer. At the beginning, it was a hard, in order to make money I had to find leads and spent my days selling my speech. I worked one year as a freelancer. I was happy but I wasn’t making enough money. So I decided to look at other ways to make money. I hear about Amazon affiliate program. The principle is simple, you find products that can be easily sold to customers, you target your customer and you redirect them to Amazon. The issue is that there is a lot of competition and you have to repeat the job all the time. find new products, find new customers.

Hi @clementT! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

What an introduction!
Welcome and congratulations on your success!
-Zach

Hello, My name is Clément, I’m 28 years old, I’m a native french speaker but I also speak English. Here is my story about how I make 5K $ per month.

A few years back I was working in a big corporation, sitting at my desk and working 9 hours a day. Boring, boring, boring but I quite and decided to work for myself. I was a digital marketing officer. I worked every day to optimized websites, increase their visibility, SEO etc …

I decided to quit my job and work as a freelancer. At the beginning, it was a hard, in order to make money I had to find leads and spent my days selling my speech. I worked one year as a freelancer. I was happy but I wasn’t making enough money. So I decided to look at other ways to make money. I hear about Amazon affiliate program. The principle is simple, you find products that can be easily sold to customers, you target your customer and you redirect them to Amazon. The issue is that there is a lot of competition and you have to repeat the job all the time. find new products, find new customers.

Hi clementT , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Bonjour, @clementT and bienvenue!

I’m a native french speaker but I also speak English.

Parisian French, or French Canadian?

Your job may have been boring but you've gotten some great experience for your new chosen line of work.

You're right about lots of Amazon competition. But there are people making a lot of money with Amazon sales. We have members who are using Amazon and AliBaba for their affiliate income, you'll come across threads and posts as you get familiar with the forums.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Clement! :)

banners
Back