The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliates Wanted Christmas Really Has Come Early: Earn US$200.00 PER SALE with Mediolana®!

Alex Maxim

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Higher Grades Faster!™
AB6_Christmas_Newsletter_Banner_728x90_11_11_2019.gif

Make Amazing Money Selling Something Amazing!

Hey there, Valued Affiliates!

Do you want to earn a commission rate of US$200.00 per unit sold until December 25th, 2019 – with a minimum commission of US$100.00/sale throughout the year?

Do you want to sell a high-quality product with a giant, ever-renewing target market across North America, Asia and Europe?

Do you want to partner with a company that provides you with world-class text and video creatives that you can deploy across all your channels, including PPC?

Then Higher Grades Faster!™ from Mediolana® may be just what you are searching for.

•Mediolana® is offering a minimum commission of US$100.00 (US$150.00 in the first 30 days of membership, US$200.00 from November 5th, 2019 through 25th December, 2019) on every unit of their new study skills, productivity and personal development course Higher Grades Faster!™ (age category: 14-21), a luxury, physical product (DVD + Book course set) shipped and tracked worldwide via DHL Express GOGREEN climate-neutral shipping

Higher Grades Faster!™ can be used by students in the critical and formative 14-21 age group to dramatically increase their academic performance – particularly in the reading and writing sections of the ACT®, SAT® and GMAT® exams, assessments which are routinely used to determine entrance to elite colleges such as Harvard, Princeton and MIT – and earn millions of extra dollars in lifetime career earnings

•Higher Grades Faster!™ is a genuinely unique, cutting-edge product with a number of remarkable qualities, including being: (i) the world's only video-based grade augmentation course; (ii) the world's only educational product featuring five international fashion models, models who have starred in the publicity materials for some of the world's biggest brands (Coca-Cola®, Eurostar®, Marie Clare® and many others); (iii) designed by a Wired.com-featured journalist who is a double scholarship-winner from the world-famous University of Cambridge in England

•Great further incentives are available for high-performing affiliates

•We are looking to partner with ethical, top-class affiliates who want to make excellent money selling something meaningful

•Affiliates with significant content and social media properties in the parenting, K-12, college education, productivity, education, international students, homeschooling and higher education fields are especially encouraged to apply

➠For further details of the Mediolana® affiliate programme hosted at ShareASale, please click here.

➠More detailed product and affiliate information can be viewed at highergradesfaster.com.

We look forward to working with you!

Are you accepting SMS traffic for this offer?

Dear King Midas,
Thank you very much indeed for your kind enquiry, and I hope that this response finds you having a pleasant weekend.

As far as I can see, on the merchant side there is nothing in the programme agreement that prohibits SMS advertising, so long as it is strictly on an opt-in basis and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and best industry practices.

We have written to ShareASale on your behalf to confirm their position, and I will post a summary of their response here as soon as I receive it.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any other queries.

With very best wishes/Alex Maxim

Thank u for information I wish to work with u

Dear Mr Azeez,
Thank you for your kind response. If you have any questions about the programme, please email creative [at] mediolana.com – we look forward to hearing from you. With very best wishes/Alex Maxim

Are you accepting SMS traffic for this offer?

Dear King Midas,
Further to my message of 24/11/2019, I have received confirmation from ShareASale that SMS traffic is permitted for this offer.

We look forward to receiving your application.

With very best wishes/Alex Maxim

banners
Back