The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Choosing the right affiliations can easily double your money

P

poolside

I have been in affiliate marketing for around 3 years now and the thing I have learned most is to "look to the future". There is no point making £10,000 a month for the next 6 months and then nothing thereafter. It is far better to earn £3,000 per month for the next 10 years.

I was (and probably still am) one of the top 10 Comet affiliates, but I know that the strategy of getting paid once for each sale is good for today, but no good for tomorrow.

No one knows what will happen to the search engines, so as webmaster I have decided to concentrate on affiliate programmes that "lock in" my income - irrespective of what happens to the search engines. There are not many such affiliations available - but they are well worth the longer term effort and the security they bring is excellent.

I have put together a website cover a few such affiliate programmes at 3x7.co.uk - I am open to suggestions for any other high paying affiliations that I ought to consider listing. I am also interested in link swapping with anyone.

Hello,
I will like to swap links with you, I have lots of high PR websites, please PM me
Thanks

Re: Choosing the right affiliations can easily double your m

poolside said:
I have been in affiliate marketing for around 3 years now and the thing I have learned most is to "look to the future". There is no point making £10,000 a month for the next 6 months and then nothing thereafter. It is far better to earn £3,000 per month for the next 10 years.

I was (and probably still am) one of the top 10 Comet affiliates, but I know that the strategy of getting paid once for each sale is good for today, but no good for tomorrow.

No one knows what will happen to the search engines, so as webmaster I have decided to concentrate on affiliate programmes that "lock in" my income - irrespective of what happens to the search engines. There are not many such affiliations available - but they are well worth the longer term effort and the security they bring is excellent.

I have put together a website cover a few such affiliate programmes at 3x7.co.uk - I am open to suggestions for any other high paying affiliations that I ought to consider listing. I am also interested in link swapping with anyone.

MI
Back