The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Choosing right offer

Martiko

Till now I was not successful with my few campaigns. Yesterday I decided to test offers without LPs. The goal was to see which of the offers are doing the best. I did not expect a profit, but I wanted to choose the best offers and then to optimize them.
The offers were taken from Mobidea and Mobipium. There were 5 of the offers. For one GEO (tier 3), and it was sweepstakes - electronics. Need to say, I used the offers which were on the top, to make sure I have something which converts.

In this campaign, I had 23,800 visits, 14,300 unique. I had 2 conversions from the offers links and 6 from the smart link (Mobidea offers the possibility to redirect to smart link, in the case traffic is against the rules, or something wrong with the offer).

My question is - how to choose the right offer. Or what else to do to have data I can work with. I need some amount of data if I want to optimize.

Highest EPC (earning per click) maybe but the CR is such a low percentage --why is that? 0.056% Is there a positive cash-on-cash ROI?

Highest EPC (earning per click) maybe but the CR is such a low percentage --why is that? 0.056% Is there a positive cash-on-cash ROI?

Mobidea is not showing EPC (used to but not now). Low CR - I have no idea. That's why I am asking this question. There is not positive ROI at all. I am in red numbers.

These results are more or less the same for all of my campaigns. That's why I decided to test single offers (without landers).

So, I used the only criteria for choosing the right offer. I made the export of all offers. Sorted them descending by EPC. Used filter for at least 20 conv. I used the traffic both pops and pushes. Here are my observations:
- The offer was in tier 1 country. One of the retailers and it was sweeps.
- for both tests, I used 5 EUR
- Bid for Pops was 4 EUR (this camp was fast) - I had 3,684 impressions, no conversions
- Bid for Push was 0.02 EUR - I had 602,000 impressions 700 clicks on push ads (440 detected by tracker), 3 conversions (one of them was redirected smart link) and earned 0.79 EUR. EPV - 0.002 EUR and CPV 0.0131 EUR.
- For me from the above follows - Pops is useless. Lots of traffic is a bot, it is expensive and I cannot get the conversions (this is not the only experience). Pushes are good, but there is not so much traffic. And here is the problem. To spend money took three days (both traffic was wifi, but if I want to scale, I barely can).

I did not get the first green day. And I wonder what should I did differently. Here comes into my mind: I should test at least three offers, but probably 5 would be better. No other idea. Any suggestions on how can I improve earnings? How to get from red to green?

revenue/Clicks out = EPC
55/1000 = .05500000
EPC $0.055
15/10000 = .001500000
EPC $0.0015

You should be able to do the math without a tool ...

CR means conversion ratio 100 clicks with 1 sale is 1% (as an example)

I don't count traffic that is not reaching the offer but account for all the traffics' cost. good or bad you are paying for the traffic in any case

That looks like either bad traffic or an awful presentation (or value proposition of the offer) to me ...

Yes, to me also. But how do I find out, what is the real problem? Firstly I need to find a good offer. I cannot imagine, how could I test traffic sources without a good offer. So this should be the first step I think.

What is that supposed to mean 0.79/3 or 0.79*3? Or, 0.79 Euro total?
0.79 in total.

Where can you buy good quality Tier 1 push traffic 0.02 EUR? (CPC [correct]).
I bought it in PropellerAds. No idea if it is of good quality. I am a newbie in this segment and am learning in this stage.

So what should be my next steps, to find the way to green numbers? Right now I am really stuck.

- Bid for Push was 0.02 EUR - I had 602,000 impressions 700 clicks on push ads (440 detected by tracker), 3 conversions (one of them was redirected smart link) and earned 0.79 EUR. EPV - 0.002 EUR and CPV 0.0131 EUR.
That looks like either bad traffic or an awful presentation (or value proposition of the offer) to me ...

Where can you buy good quality Tier 1 push traffic 0.02 EUR? (CPC [correct]).

3 conversions (one of them was redirected smart link) and earned 0.79 EUR
What is that supposed to mean 0.79/3 or 0.79*3? Or, 0.79 Euro total?
That's really chump change either way and doesn't seem like enough to pay for the cost of Tier 1 ads ...

I think from the numbers you are trying to rub two 20 euro cents together and make a 5 euro cents coin. Rub two nickles together to make a few pennies ... (Sounds better in US slang.)

Your ROI for your ad conversions is not there IMHO. Try an offer that pays at least 3 Euros. Good traffic costs 0.070+ Euro CPC Tier 1. Maybe you are bidding so low you are just getting the unsold junk traffic or remnant traffic.

MI
Back