The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Choosing right keyword for your site

roxxy

affiliate
Before submitting your pages to search engines, the most important task is to select the right keywords to get your website in search result. Keywords which will best way describe your site and which will bring visitors to your web page. you should be very careful about choosing right keyword. After you make your own list of keywords, ask your friends to give you their suggestions and feedback. Use a thesaurus or dictionary. Some words may make perfect sense to you but may not to others and vice versa. After you choose them, add plurals of the same keywords. Always try to use keyword phrases so they make sense when they are put together. The key to successful promotion through search engines is to have the right keywords implemented at all the right places on your Web Page.

Good advice. I like to watch my g/f search and shop online. She has givien me some pretty good ideas, which i followed up with on word tracker, then went to ebay and amazon to look verify niches as well. I suggest anyone try that. Its been fruitful
Im always curious about the surfing habits of others. Often though they search in very compettive markets which i cant afford to compete in at the moment :p

banners
Back