The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

chat adult offer

DatingGold will test chat on DOI. Reach out to me on skype: kshore_13 , and we can talk more about your traffic and get you set up.

DatingGold will test chat on DOI. Reach out to me on skype: kshore_13 , and we can talk more about your traffic and get you set up.
hey i can search the username that you give.. is it ok if you can ping me first in there? simplyrockstero on skype.. so that we can talk about your offer..

The only adult chat I deal with is adult video chat -- webcams.
It has gotten harder over the years -- too many hardcore freemium websites -- giving it away for tokens (1 Token = $0.10) and selling ads.
So, I really don't know what you mean exactly. I built a business years ago driving traffic from the Yahoo! Adult chat -- that went dead about 2007. Anyone remember Yahelite? I had a chat bot army -- LOL.
its just like that.. if before we use yahoo now theres an app called kik.. its like messenger.. but its ok to send nudes in there.. its ok to post links also.. and yes what i mean is adult cams..

The only adult chat I deal with is adult video chat -- webcams.
It has gotten harder over the years -- too many hardcore freemium websites -- giving it away for tokens (1 Token = $0.10) and selling ads.
So, I really don't know what you mean exactly. I built a business years ago driving traffic from the Yahoo! Adult chat -- that went dead about 2007. Anyone remember Yahelite? I had a chat bot army -- LOL.

To deal with webcam sites you will need to "sanitize the traffic" with a legitimate website. I have worked for 12 years in management roles for 2 large webcam broadcasters and in their book(opinions): chat operators are spammers and risky business -- so you are pissing in the wind wanting to direct link with SOI/DOI.

Start a legit website and funnel the traffic through it. That is not so say what you want is impossible -- just highly unlikely on any other basis.

If you want to do a 1/3 :30 days >1/3 :60 days>1/3 :90 days *premuim signup* with a validated credit card or PayPal @$15 /signup I might have a way. But take the money and run -- no way.
can you suggest better way? so that it will be more profitable for me.. i have cpalead network but i dont know how to run it tru seo..

We used to be TopDollarDating but have now move to TopDollarHub.com as we are branching out to some new verticals
but heres a little about why you should give us a try..

TopDollarHub:

Weekly Pay
$20 minimum payout
We pay your wire transfer fees
Payment by PayPal available.
Free template site (just point your DNS)
Free subdomain site if you don't have a domain
Pay per lead
Single Opt In
Smartlink rolling 4 offers deep (monetise your duplicates)
Fresh Offers

To deal with webcam sites you will need to "sanitize the traffic" with a legitimate website. I have worked for 12 years in management roles for 2 large webcam broadcasters and in their book(opinions): chat operators are spammers and risky business -- so you are pissing in the wind wanting to direct link with SOI/DOI.

Start a legit website and funnel the traffic through it. That is not so say what you want is impossible -- just highly unlikely on any other basis.

If you want to do a 1/3 :30 days >1/3 :60 days>1/3 :90 days *premuim signup* with a validated credit card or PayPal @$15 /signup I might have a way. But take the money and run -- no way.

we accept chat traffic, but quality still necessary, we have ppl and pps offers suit with chat traffic. pm me or add me skype: gwskuroko

banners
Back