The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CBD Startup looking for sales

VibraCBD

affiliate
Hello,
My name is Dave Marr. I am launching my company Vibra CBD as we speak. I'm definitely interested in partnering with talented affiliate marketers to help drive sales. I've never worked in this area before so I'm open to any suggestions from you guys about how to be successful.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Don't be an IT doorknob with a wordpress and whocommerce plugin and some unknown affiliate interface ... That describes most (if not all) of the CBD affiliate programs out there that I have seen.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Don't be an IT doorknob with a wordpress and whocommerce plugin and some unknown affiliate interface ... That describes most (if not all) of the CBD affiliate programs out there that I have seen.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Im not 100% sure what that even means, lol. But cool, thanks for that.

Hello,
My name is Dave Marr. I am launching my company Vibra CBD as we speak. I'm definitely interested in partnering with talented affiliate marketers to help drive sales. I've never worked in this area before so I'm open to any suggestions from you guys about how to be successful.
hello @VibraCBD and welcome to Affiliatefix :).
any ways, make sure you get your Startup listed here first
this is how you can do it.
www.affiliatefix.com/threads/how-to-get-your-resource-listed.21311/
any questions feel free to ask.
good luck and see you around.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Be sure to get your new company listed in our Resources. @azgold will help you with that. Loads of free benefits.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 100,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 100,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)
If you could help me get that up that would be great.
Thanks

Well I don't have an affiliate program yet. I am hoping to figure that out with some insight form this form.

Whoops! I think we posted at the same time. :D Please disregard my previous instructions until you have your program set up. :)

When I initially got into the CBD *game* I signed up with one seller of CBD based product who was using Tapaffiliate and the stats we very crude and did not seem to track any deep linking property.

Now it may have been the crappy WeirdPress website of the CBD Seller and not the fault of the Tapafilliate tracking. On the other hand it may have been intentional on the part of the website operator.

Apart from all of the above; I signed up for the website's newsletter when using my affiliate link and when I received the newletter's *special offers* my referral from the email was not tracked as a unique to my affiliate account with Tapafilliate. :eek: Warning Will Robinson! Shaving ahead. I found this was true with most of the CBD affiliate programs and most of the affiliate tracking used.

I am not going to accuse any one of anything --the situation seemed so questionable I did not even make any test buy I just walked away.

I <3 CBD and am importing and buying materials for testing globally right now and building a startup production lab.

Tip from a developer: make sure the tracking pixel in (JS or image) is on EVERY page otherwise these tracking programs will not work right and any competent affiliate will want deep linking and will test the tracking ;)

Apart from all of this, you better be smarter than the FDA because as soon as you gain visibility your practices, especially any remedy related claims, surly your business will be scrutinized and the FDA directives to you will be at their whimsy with very little rule nor reason. Good luck to you ...

cookin.jpg

Sorry about the lengthy reply perhaps we should move this thread to another forum :)

Last edited:
When I initially got into the CBD *game* I signed up with one seller of CBD based product who was using Tapaffiliate and the stats we very crude and did not seem to track any deep linking property.

Now it may have been the crappy WeirdPress website of the CBD Seller and not the fault of the Tapafilliate tracking. On the other hand it may have been intentional on the part of the website operator.

Apart from all of the above; I signed up for the website's newsletter when using my affiliate link and when I received the newletter's *special offers* my referral from the email was not tracked as a unique to my affiliate account with Tapafilliate. :eek: Warning Will Robinson! Shaving ahead. I found this was true with most of the CBD affiliate programs and most of the affiliate tracking used.

I am not going to accuse any one of anything --the situation seemed so questionable I did not even make any test buy I just walked away.

I <3 CBD and am importing and buying materials for testing globally right now and building a startup production lab.

Tip from a developer: make sure the tracking pixel in (JS or image) is on EVERY page otherwise these tracking programs will not work right and any competent affiliate will want deep linking and will test the tracking ;)

Apart from all of this, you better be smarter than the FDA because as soon as you gain visibility your practices, especially any remedy related claims, surly your business will be scrutinized and the FDA directives to you will be at their whimsy with very little rule nor reason. Good luck to you ...

cookin.jpg

Sorry about the lengthy reply perhaps we should move this thread to another forum :)
Hey thanks for that and for sharing your story. I wish you all the best with your CBD venture. Are you going to attempt producing it? thats interesting for sure.

formulating from distillate and isolate, bottling, api and direct marketing.
Newest mock up
*Back Label*
bklable-1200-web.png

The best for less and more of it ...
0% THC and <0.1% THC bends

Now that's cookin' :D

Last edited:
MI
Back