The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CBD Partners here!

I am :p
Most people selling CBD are white labeling their products and don't know shit about running an affiliate program. If you are playing a hustle end game hyping your affiliate program -- you must register as a resource and be approved.
Here is the link Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix ADD RESOURCE button

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Pls start a thread in another appropriate forum to discuss CBD. I am well versed in CBD and also with Medical Marijuana and live in a state that has made Recreational Marijuana to be soon legally available too. This is big business (all) growing at phenomenal rates.

@Graybeard
Yeah, you're right. White labeling is one of the options here, but there are so much more of them!
About a dozen of different CBD products are available now - even a website about cute kitties can earn from, promoting the product as an affiliate.

you must register as a resource and be approved
Done already, waiting for approval.

Pls start a thread in another appropriate forum to discuss CBD
Will surely do!

Yeah, actually I see it's running quite a lot on our self-service. A lot of advertisers are getting the ground ready for the ultimate legalization in the US. I had someone doing a type of sweepstakes with a trip to Europe with CBD oriented page. It's in the rise, but it still has some setbacks, it still has some strides until it could really be a good and stable niche.

banners
Back