The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CBD Laws in the USA

Graybeard

State By State Policies | National Cannabis Industry Association

CBD is a legal quagmire
The is no CLEAR regulation on Interstate Commerce

In 34 states CBD is legal because of medical marijuana laws or recreational use laws recently passed.
In a a few other states 'hemp' is legal but 'marijuana' is not.
Liquor, wine and beer cannot be sold directly on the internet -- neither can marijuana.
CBC supplements are currently NOT prohibited to be sold on the Internet -- will they be eventually? Will CBD be age restricted by states eventually?

Interesting info on that link :)

I have read/heard that even if state law allows it, that the feds can still swoop in and arrest people because it's against federal law. Crazy.

That is what is called 'discretionary prosecution' and probably only in cases of interstate commerce (commerce clause --US constitution) or crossing state lines.
I am not sure about postal regulations -- I don't think they are being enforced as they would be too disruptive.
Shipping Restrictions | USPS

Prohibited Domestic Items

• Air bags
  • Ammunition
  • Explosives
  • Gasoline
  • Marijuana (medical or otherwise)

Alcoholic Beverages Collapse FAQ question
Beer, wine, and liquor may not be sent through the mail. If you want to reuse a box for shipping that has alcoholic beverage labels on it, remove all logos and labels so your package will pass through the mail system.

Doesn't say CBD products (explicitly)

Caskers, one of my favorite fine spirits providers!
UPS
UPS permits the shipment of alcohol; however, they have a few specific requirements:

UPS account number:
You must have an account with UPS.

Alcohol shipping agreement:
UPS allows for the shipment of wine, beer, and other alcoholic beverages on a per-contract basis.

Alcohol shipping license:
All shippers of alcohol must be licensed and authorized to ship according to the applicable federal or state laws and regulations of the origin and destination states.

Destination restrictions:
UPS does not accept shipments of beer or alcohol for delivery to consumers. UPS accepts shipments of beer or alcohol only among and between selected states.

The ability to ship wine depends upon the nature of the shipper's license to sell wine, and the laws of the destination states. Learn more.

They deliver mine with FedEx. Been buying from them for a while now. Most of it ships from New Jersey, but some has come from a few other states. Their prices are very good. The company is owned by Flavier.

How does FedEX know they are delivering to a person over 21? Is your ID on file? Legal age laws are state laws. There is no *federal age* exactly.

They have to have you sign for it and card you?

They have to have you sign for it and card you?

Yes, card and sign.

FedEx has a procedure for shipping alcohol. They notify you a day in advance and the day of the delivery that you must be available for receipt of the shipment and to identify yourself and sign for the package.

this was April 2;

>>> FDA announced on Tuesday that it and the Federal Trade Commission sent warning letters to three such companies last month: PotNetwork Holdings in Florida, Nutra Pure in Washington state and Advanced Spine and Pain in New Jersey. The letters were sent “in response to their making unsubstantiated claims related to more than a dozen different products and spanning multiple product webpages, online stores and social media websites,” FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said in a press release.

FDA Sends Warnings To Three Companies Selling CBD Products

A lot of these 'offers' are going to be *catch-and-release* or short lived.

MI
Back