The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cashcrate or Swagbucks?

polybus

affiliate
I have been on Cashcrate for a while now and I find it an easy way to make some extra money online. I also am a member of Swagbucks, but I haven't really spent much time there. For those of you that are familiar with both, which one would you say is better? Which one is worth spending more time on?

I've heard of Swagbucks before, I'm not sure if they give cash directly at Swagbucks, but you can use there special currency to get items from their Swag store, that's what I know about it. Its my first time to hear to Cashcrate, I'm not sure if it's the same deal as Swagbucks though, looks like you earn money through surveys on Cashcrate, correct?

I've heard of Swagbucks before, I'm not sure if they give cash directly at Swagbucks, but you can use there special currency to get items from their Swag store, that's what I know about it. Its my first time to hear to Cashcrate, I'm not sure if it's the same deal as Swagbucks though, looks like you earn money through surveys on Cashcrate, correct?

I don't really use Swagbucks so I'm not completely sure. You seem to get Swagbucks, which is their own currency, but I'm not sure if there is a conversion to real money. I just heard of it because signing up for Swagbucks was one of the offers as Cashcrate.

Cashcrate does pay you in real dollars, not their own currency. It is mostly surveys and offers.

I actually signed up for cashcrate yesterday and the strange thing is, I haven't seen any available surveys, offers and bonus surveys yet, . I'm not sure why, its either there isn't a lot of opportunity to earn on cashcrate, or they're not offering anything for my account just yet. Have you seen a lot of available surveys on there lately polybus?

I actually signed up for cashcrate yesterday and the strange thing is, I haven't seen any available surveys, offers and bonus surveys yet, . I'm not sure why, its either there isn't a lot of opportunity to earn on cashcrate, or they're not offering anything for my account just yet. Have you seen a lot of available surveys on there lately polybus?

Alfonso, if you just signed up yesterday I would think there should be a lot of offers and surveys available. It might depend on what country you are from. I don't know where you are from but I feel like most of the offers are for Americans. I am from Canada and it seems like I don't qualify for as much.

I had the opposite problem on Cashcrate. There were tons of offers when I first started, but the number has since reduced a lot. Some days now I'll go on and there is nothing available. I hope this is just a temporary lull and it picks up soon.

I registered for Cashcrate, but there were no surveys or anything else for me to do. I was really dismayed to see that there is nothing to do here, but Swagbucks has loads of things to do. I use that website for some extra income.

I so enjoy SwagBucks. I signed up for CashCrate many years ago before they changed their system. It fell to the wayside because I was not earning any cash and then when they changed I tried to log in again. Well of course I could not remember my information and I contacted support but never heard anything back. I just left it at that.

If I had to choose between these two and only these two it would be swagbucks. They award you for searches, watching videos, and even give you points when you do not qualify for surveys. CashCrate is a standard GPT site, just one that tends to credit more often than others. I have the swagbucks toolbar installed and just by doing the daily poll, NOSO, and searching I can get 1-2 amazon gift cards a month.

MI
Back