The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[Case Study][PPV] : How to Start Promoting & Optimizing a New CPA Offer

Hi Laghfiri,

Ou Bonjour du Québec,

I like to know more about the process you use to do the little optimization at the end before having great result.

Did you do keyword or url optimisation or some other technique ???

Merci beaucoup!!

Hi paco :)
for optimization generally this is my process :
===> Look for the LP that have a good CTR
===> Look for the good keywords on this landing page that i already found it good and look for the best CTR of those keywords.
===> Pause the LPs & Keywords that not convert well
Run the Campaign again & Get more info (need time)
Then reOptimize it ... what i mentioned above is only for CPV & CPC Traffic but if was running Mobile CPA Campaign Thing is very very different & difficult.
if u need any info please send me a PM :)

Hi, great case study, I want to know if the campaign is still profitable, and I want to know if it is profitable with Leadimpact? Because, well, I don't know, but I feel like LeadImpact traffic quality is not good enough.

Regards.

Awesome, thank you for sharing!!

I have yet to try any PPV but I have just opened an account at ZeroPark.

What I am curious about is: Are the LPs you created on their own domain? Or is it a creative you just upload, and then they pop up/under, and then the user clicks and it redirects to the actual offer?

Can you just direct link to the offer, or does it not convert as well?

Thanks, and excuse my questions if they are dumb :)

Andy

* REMEMBER :
When You Spend Money on a Campaign Remember that you will get DATA that is the most important thinks before Profits because with Data You can know whats Working & Whats Not Working ..etc That is The Secret Don't Be afraid to fail or anything Just Take the First Step and all thing will be to your advantage

well said mate!

i am running a dating campaign right now and it's shocking to see how a simple background color and image changing may give you such better results for your conversion rate :affiliatefix:

keep it up :D

MI
Back