• Total voters

Zeydoo

Top CPA Network
Affiliate Manager
PropellerAds Multisource advertising platform
Zeydoo
ProPush.me — Earn with Push Subscriptions
Hi guys!

Today I wanna share with you the laziest case an affiliate could come up with:: an in-house dating survey from the Zeydoo affiliate network.

Affiliate Network: Zeydoo

Traffic source: Push.House

Ad Format: Push notifications

Campaign period: 01.01.2021 - 17.02.2021

Offer: 2025 Fin Survey

GEO: Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa

Profit: $287

ROI: 37%

According to the Zeydoo manager, for these kinds of offers, it’s crucial to find a good GEO, creative, and traffic source! And he was totally right.

G6RUq4_20eoeMCiinb3ZqSHulYlZxqr5IBDt7lDviHFKu3M2PakUduA9zg-h79tOJlR9HH2HNn8Nc9eW9aPHZl9eVzIRrHHmUg4EjgCFwFUGuvumL0x9F75vn-KDpeP_WhwOY-EC

Small payouts in these GEOs, but for such a simple flow, they’re actually good, because serious volumes will show better results. The main idea of the offer is that a user completes a survey and he’s redirected to the “Thank you” page.

Countries
During the week I was driving traffic to 10 different countries, trying 25 creatives to define the right GEO. Eventually, I chose 3 African countries and creatives that gave the best results. I decided to move forward with them.

Creatives
Ht8T8jbIu93FnapUihSYd7kFUiZL17Pu3qo1WHf5j_On42w7am3dvQuBvn-7lsYz_BW2RUNHlLcViiL9DW3urL-YH81VFrktsxHCclLbato4owMArOW0Qu7_XGqLPjqNujcEn8ZT
wwCkU6ggTRSjJDSJlTPnmdbCb7-j0JO0suWzJBjM4n8ofE1TdQ5QOrZzhaxMHHzG3Dp7pqPj7592tW1oUWu_DL7lFfxyv8b_1jNXBSreYbv904TLofj0eobne_wRSG6Xh9hR9hjT
wXssRBcWEHPfwmgoTNXCUHNDUERDPs5TATo2-6V15gFTKAYew2GUCQ0O5uqeWRBeb3H5i-F18sjqiFg1V4wfZg9Tdr_SilkSN7m9x4r73AZLOTqc5lCQL3H66jLRIhNq_zPiGvba

Nigeria - $0.052

Kenya - $0.086

South Africa - $0.160

I ran the offer without a pre-lander, but with a solid pre-lander, you can really improve your stats.

Landing pages:
Mgk0focT3nHsTIFu5y643DmZXsU1rgwLKmW1R96fxNYF6GUc_FzeBL1UB1EtshutK7q_GRDC2a5TrQ8TGFwRC9hJXSG05Ip4dA3w0enyDkHGVlvxhKyjTAoMZqah880bcCUWRGa6

iyO93eM212YPgxCoSGyhdt8Eqw_Z8DO8hOsfC2SECiS0y59XnRT8gbBdbW4O9M4s2oZismpS9AfsuU52pgPTphKO6yH9qYMGdrvZi733Q-la49s03bsY8d0mJ3MB4yYSDM-59H6P

To set up a Push campaign, I chose an OS + versions (according to offer requirements at that moment): Android OS 8-9-10-11. Now the offer has 4-5-6-7 OS as well.

Targeting
ОS: Android

OS Version: 8-9-10

Browser: Chrome

Language: All

City: All

Operator: All

kyq7N42mDQuZt0HnWbzpHacMCyx0hwS1VXWTuj1JuchDzMoHkxWuK0EyuUxpQJ_a6-TC2I13UJmUWDjZtHKLSGjVTbqPP27xXg8RzWwW18KUrdwW7oruZc9BVhCMOCRsadgDBf-U
bQj60CZRfnurWXjN2KQ0hweKyOGlg1hkjlpIQAl1Ad4zCCxwmTPW2YG_Lz4jBZbFERWvFITl7lKO_4Dq8RvNjUNQMo4RXB4AUq3zOhQb9DTQbM7FH-6AqvODLMw0mgNFJn_Btkhi

After defining GEOs, I decided to keep only big cities and the English language. I set a budget for each campaign and left it as it was.

Every 3-4 days I added blacklists and changed creatives weekly. Better to do it more often to double your ROI.

It lasted six weeks.

Everything was simple: to monitor the budget and drive additional traffic in time. If the results were getting worse, I was changing creatives, replicating the campaign, and launching again, nothing extra.

mCcLCivDCh6SAzbhpYHzRgEWWM-6wqZ1tvUFBzKmcKZUW0Nb2EnyUEvHkmWjiYptBbi0-g1gz4gxdvHUKQAQ7hJEKZkFlGG7D7yOkiaH845yfZqO81mepf7slb0p-FeashPJeVky

I could also divide by unique users, but laziness won, and I sent several thousand clicks to those users that had already been converted or potentially had seen my ads before… anyway that’s another story!

Wish everyone profitable campaigns!

Do you want more profitable offers?

TG: @GlebKasmin
SK: Gleb Kasmin || ZeyDoo
E: kasmin.g@zeydoo.com

CDD1320_logo-01_162x42.png

So, it is possible for lazy people to make money - I knew it! :D

I could also divide by unique users, but laziness won, and I sent several thousand clicks to those users that had already been converted or potentially had seen my ads before… anyway that’s another story!

Maybe just a little less lazy. :D It'll save you some ad budget. Actually, it sounds like you did a lot, other than that.

anyway that’s another story!

One you'll tell us about? Sounds like it could be amusing (to us, sorry) or a great lesson for affiliates who are new to promoting.

Decided just to set up a push campaign about 30 mins ago and I'm curious. These are my opening stats.. Every time I refresh I have about 6 more conversions.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-17 224036.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-17 224036.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Decided just to set up a push campaign about 30 mins ago and I'm curious. These are my opening stats.. Every time I refresh I have about 6 more conversions.

@Aiden L
I don't think I can bear it
Going to have a try at what your doing
Evenings next week after my workday is finished
How much money do you need to get started?

@Aiden L
I don't think I can bear it
Going to have a try at what your doing
Evenings next week after my workday is finished
How much money do you need to get started?
Hey @Honeybadger you can start of with as little as $100 but I decided to deposit $140 into my account on propeller.
Check out my more recent stats, spent about $4.20 on propeller but generated this in my opening hour. Unfortunately I set up the tracker incorrectly so it hasn't been tracking my conversions, clicks etc:(. Zeydoo is acting strange for me and i'm lost as to how to set up the tracker properly, it's not like other networks. Anyone who knows how to set up the tracker properly please let me know or send me a link to a guide.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-18 073958.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-18 073958.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 62
@Aiden L
I'm encouraged by your impressive stats
Main thing is that I'm starting from zero, knowledge-wise
Setting aside 1 hour daily, eveningtime (Monday thru Friday) to learn & test
$100 is no problem to invest/risk
Can you explain your process pls?
Not sure I understand exactly what your whole system is
What accounts do you recommend I set up?
Should I start learning @Zeydoo platform?
TY

Can you explain your process pls?
Buying push traffic from Propellerads. Direct linking and seeing conversions, pre-lander for this offer is not required.
What accounts do you recommend I set up?
It depends what you're promoting but for newbies I would highly recommend you sign up for Zeydoo, Mobidea and MyLead. They accept practically anyone then once you start earning you can sign up to more premium networks if you choose to.
$100 is no problem to invest/risk
Depending on your traffic source I would budget yourself about $20 a day, run it for 3 days without optimisation, finally check your tracker and target working zones and sources. PS. Check your tracker multiple times daily because depending what source you use they may be full of bots, so be mindful of that. Blacklist bot zones immediately!

Hope this helps:)

Last edited:
Buying push traffic from Propellerads. Direct linking and seeing conversions, pre-lander for this offer is not required.

It depends what you're promoting but for newbies I would highly recommend you sign up for Zeydoo, Mobidea and MyLead. They accept practically anyone then once you start earning you can sign up to more premium networks if you choose to.

Depending on your traffic source I would budget yourself about $20 a day, run it for 3 days without optimisation, finally check your tracker and target working zones and sources. PS. Check your tracker multiple times daily because depending what source you use they may be full of bots, so be mindful of that. Blacklist bot zones immediately!

Hope this helps:)
I just started running my first offer using direct linking with push to pop and sheesh the amount of bots is crazy, 4k clicks in 5 secs darn that ruined my starting out stats.

I just started running my first offer using direct linking with push to pop and sheesh the amount of bots is crazy, 4k clicks in 5 secs darn that ruined my starting out stats.
Pops are always classed as clicks. So most likely not all bots but 4K in 5 secs? Only geo capable of that volume would probably be India.
Higher volume geo means more traffic. Be careful India is a dangerous geo if you don’t know how to track and optimise effectively, deffo not noob friendly. Payouts are always too low to make any decent profit.

If the geo is not India, what is it?

US lol, Even other country got bad bot traffic from same webmaster zone. it was always the same webmaster zone eating up money. put that on remember to always blacklist list.

US lol, Even other country got bad bot traffic from same webmaster zone. it was always the same webmaster zone eating up money. put that on remember to always blacklist list.
May as well say this now, USA does not convert well for this offer. Too bait for a Tier 1 geo. Go aggressive on tier 3 geos instead.
Also find it very strange that you're getting high volumes of bot for tier 1. What traffic source are you using? Very strange results so far.

banners
Back