Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Case study: 81% ROI with TikTok free ad credits and Car Insurance offer

MarketCall

Top Pay Per Call
Affiliate Manager
MarketCall
Case 1.jpg

Hey guys! As you may know, TikTik gave incentives to New US accounts with their TikTokBack-to-BusinessProgram. New accounts got $300 and “additional spending will be matched 1-to-1 with ad credit, up to $2,000 USD per business”. Account should be registered for a company and verified by TikTok. Ad credits should be spent until the 31st of December, 2020.

1.jpeg

We were lucky to buy several accounts ($25 per account) and test different offers with them. This case study is about a Car Insurance offer ($8.5 per lead) which we have run with one account.

Campaign and ad sets settings:

Advertising objective: conversions

Optimization with a pixel installed on page after lead submit

Interest, Category: no limit

Ad creatives:

We can’t share exact creatives which we used but we can share similar approaches that we found on spy tools:

2.jpeg

5.jpeg

Ideas for video:

I was paying for car insurance $XXX per month but found this website and now pay $XX per month

We don’t drive at the same time anymore, why should we overpay for our car insurance?

This website helped me to save hundreds of dollars

It found cheaper policy for me in less than 60 seconds

Want to get some examples of videos that we found? Ask your affiliate manager!

Prelander

We used a simple prelander with a one step form where the customer should fill his zipcode and then we redirected him to the offer page. Example of such a prelander is below (note: not our real prelander).

3.jpg

Results:

Tiktok statistics show less conversions that were in reality. Our real results were the following:

3.jpeg

Statistics from Marketcall:

4.jpeg

Period: 2-17 Dec 2020

Leads: 215

Payout per lead: $8.5

Revenue: $1827.5

Real ad spend: $994,1 ($300 free ad credit, then 50% free ad spending)

Account cost: $25

Profit ≈ $808.4

ROI 81%

In conclusion, we want to say that running accounts with free ad credits is an easy way to make money. The main problem is finding good TikTok account sellers. But don’t worry if you are late for TikTok bonuses. Once the free ad credit period is over, then overall CPM will decrease greatly.

Our benefits include:
  • Weekly net 7 payments
  • Templates of prelanders
  • Easy pixel set up
  • Free mastermind groups for affiliates
  • Marketcall virtual cards for Facebook advertising (you can withdraw earnings to them)
Ready to start? Please sign up at Marketcall. For any questions please write to affiliate@marketcall.net or skype: live:.cid.9482e62be8e78223.

Last edited:
View attachment 20525

Hey guys! As you may know, TikTik gave incentives to New US accounts with their TikTokBack-to-BusinessProgram. New accounts got $300 and “additional spending will be matched 1-to-1 with ad credit, up to $2,000 USD per business”. Account should be registered for a company and verified by TikTok. Ad credits should be spent until the 31st of December, 2020.

View attachment 23149

We were lucky to buy several accounts ($25 per account) and test different offers with them. This case study is about a Car Insurance offer ($8.5 per lead) which we have run with one account.

Campaign and ad sets settings:

Advertising objective: conversions

Optimization with a pixel installed on page after lead submit

Interest, Category: no limit

Ad creatives:

We can’t share exact creatives which we used but we can share similar approaches that we found on spy tools:

View attachment 23150
View attachment 23151

Ideas for video:

I was paying for car insurance $XXX per month but found this website and now pay $XX per month

We don’t drive at the same time anymore, why should we overpay for our car insurance?

This website helped me to save hundreds of dollars

It found cheaper policy for me in less than 60 seconds

Want to get some examples of videos that we found? Ask your affiliate manager!

Prelander

We used a simple prelander with a one step form where the customer should fill his zipcode and then we redirected him to the offer page. Example of such a prelander is below (note: not our real prelander).

View attachment 23152

Results:

Tiktok statistics show less conversions that were in reality. Our real results were the following:

View attachment 23153

Statistics from Marketcall:

View attachment 23154

Period: 2-17 Dec 2020

Leads: 215

Payout per lead: $8.5

Revenue: $1827.5

Real ad spend: $994,1 ($300 free ad credit, then 50% free ad spending)

Account cost: $25

Profit ≈ $808.4

ROI 81%

In conclusion, we want to say that running accounts with free ad credits is an easy way to make money. The main problem is finding good TikTok account sellers. But don’t worry if you are late for TikTok bonuses. Once the free ad credit period is over, then overall CPM will decrease greatly.

Our benefits include:
  • Weekly net 7 payments
  • Templates of prelanders
  • Easy pixel set up
  • Free mastermind groups for affiliates
  • Marketcall virtual cards for Facebook advertising (you can withdraw earnings to them)
Ready to start? Please sign up at Marketcall. For any questions please write to affiliate@marketcall.net or skype: live:.cid.9482e62be8e78223.

Thanks for sharing this mate, it's really help and gives a lot of ideas about promoting products via social media. I am totally shocked about the ROI as it's far more then excepted! :eek:Clapping

Awesome. I'm late to the party and missed the SMB incentives buy you gave me some ideas to try out. Thanks for the submital.

banners
Back