The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can't convert Amazon clicks

HarrogateFishing

affiliate
Hi Guys

Im new to this so any advice will help.

I have been working on my fishing site {removed link to own site} for few years now, i just bought WPZON to load products to site, i have over 2000 listed.

Im using WordPress and im very disappointed with my layout, does anyone know a plugin or something i can do to show all products on one page.

I am getting around 300 hits per day to site with 2000+ reads but very little clicks to Amazon.

Can anyone give advice what to do please.

Kind regards

Fraser

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what WPZon does but it would have been great if I could have seen the site so I could probably help. Sorry your link was removed.

If you're just showing products from Amazon like a store site would then you're not really helping your readers in any way. Offer reviews (and other helpful content) of the products and link to them.

Eg. If you just show an Amazon listing of "Fishing Widget X" to the reader then they're just going to see a product. If you put an article like "5 Reasons Fishing Widget X Will Help You Catch More Fish" then you'll better peak the interest of your reader and they're more likely to click a link and possibly buy Fishing Widget X.

Thanks mate just type Harrogate fishing in UK should pop up first.

Epson is a plugin that find all products using asin codes.

Can load a bulk of products to a catagory in one go.

The feature to add amazon customer reveiws is available but I haven't put it on.

Have a look at site see what you think.

Is there a easy way to add backlinks to site also as I only have 3.

Cheers

banners
Back