The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can you rate my landing page?

also the button is not active with a link in Firefox --the page is
when you back click the offer you get a Walmart card offer --hope that is yours --not a shave?
the countdown clock code does not work for me in mobile (Android) looks like it's OK in iPad (emulator) but not iPhone (emulator).
Update: I added the email submit offer links to the landing page. I'm in Canada so I can't view the offer LP directly. When I use a proxy, it doesn't appear correctly. Can someone (who is in the US) please check to make sure the offer loads correctly? Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the feedback Graybeard :)

I've checked to see if the countdown works on my phone and it doesn't work. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to remove it. It was an evergreen countdown timer.

The button links are not active yet. I can't explain why a Walmart card would load. I'll look into it though.

I'm using systeme.io as my landing page creator. It's a cheaper alternative to ClickFunnels.

What do you guys think of the landing page copy? Is there enough text? I talk about the benefits of winning the gift card as well as meals available at the restaurant. I'm not sure if I should leave the meals out. I'm trying to get people to imagine what they can buy with their free gift card (neuro linguistic programming).

I say "participation required" as a disclaimer. My affiliate manager recommended putting that on the page so the punter knows what to expect.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I've created a landing page for an email submit. It's for a $500 Buffalo Wild Wings gift card email submit offer.

If you guys could critique it, I would really appreciate it.

I'm looking to create the highest conversion landing page I possibly can.

Thanks!
7rjd41uighe12.png
Is it supposed to look like this or is there something wrong with my browser?

That's what the page is suppose to look like. Let me know if you think it needs to be improved. Thanks.

Do you think I should use long form copy for the landing page?

Last edited:
I know this sounds petty, but you need links to the appropriate disclosure pages. Make them small, and center them way down, way way down, on the page.

Over all, your page is okay, but I would also change the top two lines as follows:
Win This
$500 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card*

That's what the page is suppose to look like. Let me know if you think it needs to be improved. Thanks.

Do you think I should use long form copy for the landing page?
Your offer does not stand out, but you need to attract attention, and then give a reason to click.

You can use text, image, color, order of location, sound, achieve that the user presses and checks the sentence in 70-90%, this is the same as in 18 + content only there you can get 90% of the reaction for a certain audience.

The first 3 photos made examples in 2 minutes, they are not suitable as an example, but I have no special time.

All the other images are for a simple example, since you have a separate page for the proposal, you can use levers to get the attention you want.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.png
    2.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.png
    3.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 4.png
    4.png