The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can you help me make a decision? :)

Daniel Hegner

affiliate
Hi guys,

Its Daniel from Switzerland. :)

I'm not new to affiliate marketing. Back in 2019, I did some good numbers with FB Ads and sweeps. However, the continuous and increasing BM-Bans became a real pain and I decided to go away from FB as a traffic source.

But I want to continue with affiliate marketing.

I'm a big fan of going just with one traffic source and try to master it.

So I have to make a decision with which source I want to go next. I hope you could help me with that decision :)

These are the traffic sources I am considering going with: (I just want to run low payout offers like sweeps, games, app installs, surveys, dating, etc.)

- Adult Banner
- Native Ads
- Push Ads
- Bing Ads

Which one you would recommend? My goal is not to make huge money, but get hands-on really quick and make a couple of 1000s in profit per month. Even I'm not a beginner I wouldn't consider myself as an experienced affiliate. Therefore, I'm still on the search for the "easiest" Traffic Source to start.

My budget is about $1000 - $3000.

I'm thankful for any help! :)

Daniel

Me i dont have so much experience with paid traffic ,but i think what will work for others may not work for you .Thas way i think investing small amount of money on each of these traffic sources to test by yourself will be a good idea

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
*Timing is everything right now*
Product also matters a lot right now.

Hi guys,

Its Daniel from Switzerland. :)

I'm not new to affiliate marketing. Back in 2019, I did some good numbers with FB Ads and sweeps. However, the continuous and increasing BM-Bans became a real pain and I decided to go away from FB as a traffic source.

But I want to continue with affiliate marketing.

So I have to make a decision with which source I want to go next. I hope you could help me with that decision :)

These are the traffic sources I am considering going with: (I just want to run low payout offers like sweeps, games, app installs, surveys, dating, etc.)

- Adult Banner
- Native Ads
- Push Ads
- Bing Ads

Which one you would recommend? My goal is not to make huge money, but get hands-on really quick and make a couple of 1000s in profit per month. Even I'm not a beginner I wouldn't consider myself as an experienced affiliate. Therefore, I'm still on the search for the "easiest" Traffic Source to start.

My budget is about $1000 - $3000.

I'm thankful for any help! :)

Daniel

Sweeps, games, app installs, surveys, these sound like incentive offers. Find out from your network if these offers are incentive friendly or if you can run them through GPT websites. An affiliate network 'AffMine' or ToroAdvertising has some of the type of offers you mentioned above, which can be run through GPT website, so you may want to find out from your network if they allow this.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix, Daniel!

That's what always advise people to do. :)

i think what will work for others may not work for you

We say that, too. :D

We have lots of networks, programs, traffic vendors, trackers, etc. in the Resources section that you can check out. Some of them have reviews you can read. Find what you want to start with then start testing.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Daniel!

Hey Daniel, Try Push or native ads for sweeps,survey and dating too. for games try it with Banner traffic.
also instead of buying from one source try allocating your budget to multiple sources at a time, so if one doesnt work, the other will.

Good Luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back