The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Can we get Benefit by Use Black Hat SEO Technique?

Sarvodya Kumar

affiliate
hello friends ... a my friend was saying that we can get benefit by use Black hat SEO Technique. is it right? i am confused about it. please tell me.

no if you done black hat then google ban and spam your site so there is not chance to rank your site

Black hat just isn't worth it in any way anymore. It is resulting in lower payouts, higher restrictions, and an abundance of fraud.

We all visit BH communities from time to time looking for an edge, but most of the BH stuff just results in trouble for everyone. Not worth it.

Since I stopped doing BH, I've actually increased my revenues and work less.

if you have a website that you will be running for a very short period of time then you may opt for blackhat techniques. Otherwise stay away from it :)

Black hat SEO is not worth time and effort anymore and it is far better to channel your efforts into white SEO techniques instead. Techniques for black hat are heavily scrutinized and the penalties are quiet harsh that what little benefit to be gained is not worth it. The benefits derived from white techniques, such as higher organic traffic and better customer reception far outweigh any 'advantages' from black hat.

MI
Back