The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can we all just take a moment to say THANK YOU!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Hey guys - it's been awhile since I've been back on AffiliateFix.

I'd like to encourage everyone to say a huge thank you to @T J Tutor, @azgold and all the other moderators who continue to keep this an incredibly active and useful resource.

TJ joined me on the forum over 9 years ago and the fact that he's still smashing it every single day to make it a better place for everyone deserves ENORMOUS credit. Shirley I know has been helping a tremendous amount also.

I may not post much, but I still visit the site each week and I just thought we should all thank them for what they do!

Cheers! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree fully on that one. The admins of affiliatefix have really been up their game. There are so many other useless forums that I have come acroos in the internet. They are like that because of poor administration. They have so many threads that are just repetitive with advertisements and scammers with fake advise all trying to wheel money out of unsuspecting victims. This place has none of that and I am glad. Thank you for making this site awesome. My friends also joined and they feel the same.

Hey guys - it's been awhile since I've been back on AffiliateFix.

I'd like to encourage everyone to say a huge thank you to @T J Tutor, @azgold and all the other moderators who continue to keep this an incredibly active and useful resource.

TJ joined me on the forum over 9 years ago and the fact that he's still smashing it every single day to make it a better place for everyone deserves ENORMOUS credit. Shirley I know has been helping a tremendous amount also.

I may not post much, but I still visit the site each week and I just thought we should all thank them for what they do!

Cheers! <3
It's been less than week since I joined the forum and honestly I have never felt a better forum experience ever. Even the monitors are good and does not bother users. Thanks for being so cool.

Yeah, it's just a great idea! I myself use this forum very often and during this time I have found a lot of useful information about trading and everything else. But I've never thought about showing some gratitude. And this is really important. So, thank the moderators and the forum for the fact that we remain so productive and enlightened in some areas ;)

Thank you @T J Tutor, @azgold, and all the others moderators for creating an environment where people can share their problems and can get quick solutions. Also, for providing information that was both useful and helpful.

Thank you and stay safe and stay healthy :) :affiliatefix:

MI
Back