The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can Tracker you use influence our CR%?

TrafficYoda

I am feeling that i'm not converting enough compared to others, im currently using bemob, and others seem to be using voluum. we use similar traffic with similar network offers and i feel that i'm left behind in terms of success.

I'm thinking there is something important influencing my CR but I'm not sure why,
Is this really tracker i am using?
My domains? I'm using .link domains is cheap domain is causing this?
What else could be the reason for similar traffic and similar offers but big difference is cr?

Not really with cloud-based tracker.. if tracker self-hosted then you can think your server provide low speed compere to others. but Bemob and Voluum both are cloud-based and you can use any tracking link domain it's also not effect speed...

About your CR low then many other points
1. LP domain (link maybe effect)
2. Traffic source (if converting for someone and not for you then check sources traffic zones/placements)
3. Day and Time Targeting..Etc

So optimize

Thanks

If you really think it comes down to the tracker the only way to test it would be to split test the trackers. Set everything up the same in both and see if one converts better than the other.

Other people could have a more optimized campaign than you.

the only way to test it would be to split test the trackers.

If you'd like to split test your results, we could certainly set you up with a 30-day ThriveTracker trial and see if that might make a difference in your CTR. Additionally, it would depend on traffic source placements, creatives, landing page design, and any filters you have in place for protecting your campaigns.

I'd be happy to chat more with you about it.

Cheers,

Trackers are reporting tools they do not affect your real conversions.
If there is an error this would report your CR ratios incorrectly.
Is that what you mean?

Your CR has to do with
  1. your offer
  2. your offer owner
    true reporting of your sales
    good payment options for the buyers of that offer
  3. your affiliate network
    true reporting of your sales
Your ad is the top of the funnel -> CTR ->tracker->LP->LP2 or offer pay page =(true)CR
or ad is the top of the funnel -> CTR ->tracker->LP2 or offer pay page =(true)CR

LP2 is direct linking to the offer owner's or affiliate network's landing page.

I read this today:

>>>
Milliseconds matter.

A 1 second delay in internet page load times leads to 7 percent loss in conversion, 11 percent fewer page views and a 16 percent decrease in customer satisfaction.
A 100 millisecond delay leads to a 1% sales decrease in online retail
A 20% drop in traffic and revenue occurs from a 500 millisecond latency in online search

source:Digital Business Will Push Infrastructures to the Edge
<<<

MI
Back