“webinar”/ paypertrail
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Can this funny site develop to become a social network?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by HelenN, Sep 2, 2018.

1. HelenN

HelenN Affiliate affiliate

Hi friends on Affiliatefix,

Can you give some ideas or your thoughts on this our website Funny Plus, Videos, Gifs and more , it is a funny site that sharing funny memes, GIFs and videos...etc.

Do you think it can develop to become a social network for people like funny stuffs? Any advice?

2. Golden Goose
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Where is the traffic going to come from?

HelenN likes this.
  4. HelenN

HelenN Affiliate affiliate

It is getting traffic from social networks and a bit from Google, we are trying to improve it for search engines but anyway it is still a new site and needing improvements
    Could you see it on first page of Google.com with keywords as "Funny Plus" or "Funny"?

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

Looks like you have a start, have some engagement. It could be considered the beginning of proof of concept.

I recommend loads of social engagement. I mean, really pour it on to see if you can truly get a few thousand people involved. At that point, if they stay engaged, I would then polish up the site and scale, scale, scale!

6. DennisIPedersen

DennisIPedersen Affiliate affiliate

Hello @HelenN

That is up to you to develop, if you asked me if it would be huge then no. But since you ask if it could become a social network, it all depends on how you mean. If you mean open like pinterest/reddit and such or do you mean 'closed' as Facebook and myspace?

7. MarkMester

MarkMester Affiliate affiliate

lol no its just a forum looks like fb without any traffic or users

banners