The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can this funny site develop to become a social network?

HelenN

Hi friends on Affiliatefix,

Can you give some ideas or your thoughts on this our website Funny Plus, Videos, Gifs and more , it is a funny site that sharing funny memes, GIFs and videos...etc.

Do you think it can develop to become a social network for people like funny stuffs? Any advice?

Where is the traffic going to come from?
It is getting traffic from social networks and a bit from Google, we are trying to improve it for search engines but anyway it is still a new site and needing improvements
Could you see it on first page of Google.com with keywords as "Funny Plus" or "Funny"?

Looks like you have a start, have some engagement. It could be considered the beginning of proof of concept.

I recommend loads of social engagement. I mean, really pour it on to see if you can truly get a few thousand people involved. At that point, if they stay engaged, I would then polish up the site and scale, scale, scale!

Hi friends on Affiliatefix,

Can you give some ideas or your thoughts on this our website Funny Plus, Videos, Gifs and more , it is a funny site that sharing funny memes, GIFs and videos...etc.

Do you think it can develop to become a social network for people like funny stuffs? Any advice?
Hello @HelenN

That is up to you to develop, if you asked me if it would be huge then no. But since you ask if it could become a social network, it all depends on how you mean. If you mean open like pinterest/reddit and such or do you mean 'closed' as Facebook and myspace?

banners
Back