The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can someone reccommend some plugins please

Lorna

affiliate
Could you please have a look at our blog at Tick Every Box Property News Centre and reccommend some plugins to make it better.

Ideally I am looking for a better photo plugin, as the one we have just seems to do tiny photos, and I would like to put a bookmarking plugin, either after every post or in the sidebar. I am open to suggstions as to any others you may think are good though!

I have had a look at the lists of plugins on the Wordpress site, but to be honest I have no idea what the differences are between them. I won't be installing them myself - our internet people will do that, but they want me to find which ones I want, which is hard when you don't know.

Any advice much appreciated, but don't make it too complicated please!

Lorna,

On WP I don't use a plugin for photo's but integrate lightbox ... you can see it in action on mybarnconversion (a site I know you've visited :) ) There are WP plugins that use lightbox but I can't vouch for them.

Share This is a great plugin for bookmarking.

[self promotion]For suggesting similar posts to readers to build page-views I recommend If You Liked That[/self promotion] :)

banners
Back