The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Can Microsoft Compete With Apple In Devices?

Can Microsoft Compete With Apple In Devices?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Anyone can compete, I think they have to up their game a lot in order to be a continued competitor at the same level though.

These uber companies all have their core strong suits and then do what they can to penetrate other markets. Some can get a double A Game, but it takes a different mind set and I'm not convinced Microsoft can get that done. Apple has, at least Steve Jobs did. He also had the movie company remember and was responsible for bringing both Apple and Pixar back from an almost certain death at one point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Microsoft is slowly getting there, I have the Surface Pro 3 which I'm using now and it's a nice bit of kit which can easily beat spec wise what the apple stuff can do.

The problem Microsoft have is the app store is pathetic in comparison to apple and the Windows OS just doesn't perform as well as iOS if Microsoft improve the software on offer they have a good shot especially in the corporate market

Just personally without any big explanation, I am not a fan of Apple products and while I believe they will stay strong, they are merely a fad and eventually will die down. Microsoft will reign supreme in the end. Apple will still be relevant and still be making good money, but Microsoft will outlast them.

Apple come out a product with vast research and I find most of the products are user friendly and faster then windows.

I think Microsoft can compete with Apple. Both of them has their own pros and cons. Ultimately, in the end, it's the user who will decide which one will he purchase and use. And it's hard to say that Microsoft will win or Apple will win because different people have different preferences. So for me, both are good product makers, they just have their edge over the other.

banners
Back