The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

can i make money with popads traffic Please guide

danio

affiliate
hello
please guide me
if i buy traffic from popads.net then can i make money with affiliate mobidea.com or crakrevenue.com ?
if not please tell me which affiliate system is better
if yes please guide me because i am newbie & sorry if my question in wrong forum
thanks

hello
please guide me
if i buy traffic from popads.net then can i make money with affiliate mobidea.com or crakrevenue.com ?
if not please tell me which affiliate system is better
if yes please guide me because i am newbie & sorry if my question in wrong forum
thanks

Hey there!

Of course Popads traffic is acceptable at Mobidea. Choose a sweepstake, or coupon/voucher offer to run, and get started!
Please, don´t forget to contact the Support Crew of Mobidea and ask them for the best offers available. They will help you to get the most profitable ones. Support is available 24/7 on Skype (support.mobidea) and Live Chat of your Mobidea account.

Best of luck!

i hope you do have some experience on sweepstakes offers, it could really help you achieving your results. If you need help, then you can use any spy-tool to help you targeting well, and manage your campaign! good luck.

i hope you do have some experience on sweepstakes offers, it could really help you achieving your results. If you need help, then you can use any spy-tool to help you targeting well, and manage your campaign! good luck.
talking about spy tools can you please recommend any for me? or any ideas how impactful they have on my drive for profit?

Hey Danio, PopAds is a solid traffic source and you can make your way to profit there.

In order to master your journey in affiliate marketing focus on mastering one traffic source at a time. Also I would suggest starting with Tier 3 countries and low payout offers, so that you can lower your budget needs in your first steps.

Browse the forums and don't be shy to ask questions ;)

Hi Danio
You can try Popads traffic from tier-3 countries together with WapEmpire offers, this combination will help you get started in our business without spending too much money.

talking about spy tools can you please recommend any for me? or any ideas how impactful they have on my drive for profit?
You can try ADMobiSpy, their service is the cheapest i can suggest you, and also it's a great tool i think it will help you handling everything the best way!

Last edited by a moderator:
spy tool only gives you an idea of what's new out there and what people are Doing .
even though some Spy Tools now they can also spy on the placements .
adplexity now has that feature .
but spy tools in general only gives you an idea about what's going on .

MI
Back