Commission

Earning (today).........$143 (+$81)
Target (day)..............$100
Average (day)...........$82 (+$16)
Forecast (month).......$2,460 (+480)
Target (month)..........$3,000

Notes
  • Traffic is stable, sales are going up very fast
  • Preparing for extra ads in February & March because seasonal trend graphs on CJ report for clothing category show slow sales
  • Joined alot of email lists & filtering discount keywords into folder so that emails with kw's like promo, sale, offer, special, code, bonus, off, voucher get read & posted to my ads - customers like this
  • 1st affiliate payments above $1,000 are due in 2 weeks, and I started this in August !!
  • Started reading about GPT3 Open AI and how this thread will become irrelevant very soon - act now

Last edited:
DAILY REPORT
November 14, 2020

Commission

Earning (today).........$79 (-$64)
Average (day)...........$79 (-$3)
Forecast (month).......$2,370 (-$90)

Notes
  • Record Amazon sales, 50+ on Saturday, products ship Monday (supplier closed weekends)
  • Traffic up Saturday at 1500 visits --> on-page SEO much better than link building & fixed long ticket list of broken links, missing meta tags, missing image tags, missing schema markup (for rich snippets), low text count, spellings ..
  • Started compact luxury RV research, going to be just under 25ft (needs to fit in parking spot), want a stealth model but Finetza by Pinnacle inside its perfect

• Register the domain name bluemirrorsunglasses.com for $1
  • Register hosting for $10/year
  • Register SSL for $5/year
  • Set up CMS
  • Install e-commerce platform
  • Add products (ONLY blue mirror sunglasses)
  • Start to rank on Google after 3-4 weeks

I am sorry, i want to make it clear. Web hosting for $10 per year or per month?

DAILY REPORT
November 15, 2020

Commission

Earning (today).........$88 (+$9)
Average (day)...........$83 (+$4)
Forecast (month).......$2,490 (+$120)

Notes
  • Saturday was best earning day on Amazon $37 but should have been $100+ (ordered items 52 & shipped items 19), my suppliers running alot of promos at weekend but no weekend shipping (go figure ??)
  • Half way through November total earning at $1245, its $255 below target
  • New site launched in BETA (indexing turned off), going through final browser & device checks today, tomorrow SEO checklist then turn indexing on
  • Keep reading news & blog post about home fitness equipment sales is booming, but I want to stay with my category (fashion/clothing), some advice?
  • Made alot of plans for B.F.C.M. Black Friday (11/27), Cyber Monday (11/30), but haven't finished Xmas content schedule or ads
  • At this point I decide my target 2021 is to earn $1,000 a day from affiliate marketing, now I have alot of planning & research to do, some of it I have put below
Affiliate News

DAILY REPORT
November 16, 2020

Commission

Earning (today).........$206 (+$118)
Average (day)...........$95 (+$13)
Forecast (month).......$2,850 (+$360)

Notes
  • One network sent me $97 pending payments for winter coats, you can make good profit because 1 coat can cost $500 and commission @ 5% = $25 on 1 sale, also many customer will buy related items to the product you are promoting, this increases the AOV (& everything is on sale this month so customer buys more)
  • I learn about value of my time so its important for 2021 earnings target, if its $1k/day and I want a long weekend to relax, to work only morning (8-12) and Monday thru Thursday, its 16 hrs/week, 4 hrs/day so $250/hr, then I need to only do things worth $250/hr - high level SEO, product research, site cloning all worth $250/hr, & all data entry/content writing/tech work I will start to outsource when the first payments arrive in 2 weeks
  • Still wait for 20+ unshipped orders to get processed by Amazon
  • Today must finish SEO checklist before allowing Google to crawl website
News
If you subscribe to a blog try changing the country settings, because I found alot of new content from CA, EU & UK blogs you don't see of US blogs

Last edited:
My competitors make it easy !!

Normally if something like Google Search Central gets created I should be worried because now my competitor has same (free) information to get visibility in Google search

Not worried because my competitor are lazy and won't read this guide, but instead do half-arsed SEO that will get deranked when other competitor takes time to apply guidelines 100%, while SEO agencies focus on link building from low quality sites and getting paid blogs from people who didnt even use the product, its why you can outrank big sites like Amazon, e-Bay & Walmart

Fact is you can get alot of traffic from Google organic search by following these simple guidelines or the guidelines from Bing, Yahoo, Yandex ..
Google search is a directory of answers (often mislead or false ones), so the heart of SEO is answer the question - did you answer the question (query) better than the best? If its yes your content will get used, why? because you helping Google give customer its best answer, and this is bedrock of how Google Ads even exist

I hear this on Google Webmaster Help site every day "rich snippets are pushing his site out of view", "Google has too much control", "algorithm deranked his content", "some feature got removed from Analytics or Search Console", "competitor site is cheating", "it just not fair", "nobody replied to all his emails"

I don't care what Google does, you will never hear any excuses, because as long you follow the guidelines you get traffic, sometimes traffic goes up, other times its going down, same like riding a bike, your get there in the end

Wherever you are reading this, you can learn the most important things of SEO in 1 week, just read the guide, follow steps & you will get traffic

Tip --> Ignore 'difficulty' metric in your SEO software, its not important, just create better answer

Last edited:
DAILY REPORT
November 17, 2020

Commission

Earning (today).........$109 (-$98)*
*minus $104 (adjustment from program 4, check notes)

Earning (today).........$5 (-$201)
Average (day)...........$88 (-$7)
Forecast (month).......$2,640 (-$210)

Notes
  • Program 4 (not Amazon) took $104 off my earning (could be mistake, but more likely its customer returns or the ineligible transactions, emailed program manager) and made me start learn about tracking
  • So much work on action list, good to have it in order and scheduled in Google Calendar it sends me daily schedule to my smart phone, then emails me 30 minutes before I need to start next task
  • All outstanding Amazon orders have shipped and Wednesday is always quiet on sales so expect November 18 to be a low earner
  • New site is delayed by tech fixes, found errors on smartphone and tablet from Testing with Google Mobile Friendly Test, Bing Mobile Friendliness Test
News

Boss!

What do you use to perfrom your seo checklist? Thanks!

It's a Google Sheets checklist from the webmaster guidelines
Included some speed test from GTMetrix and Web.dev
Also site audit from Semrush
1st it was 100+ SEO indicators, now only 20 main indicators
I have more detailed checklists for all SEO sub-category
  • SEO for images
  • SEO for videos
  • SEO for blog post
  • SEO for snippets (25+ Google snippet types)
  • SEO for social media (then its sub-sub category I make next year --> SEO for Facebook, SEO for Pinterest, SEO for Instagram, and all this information you or ANYONE can find it free right now)
It's always the same, don't try to outsmart the algorithm, focus on the user and no1 its give the best answer

Heads up ... People will be interested is stocking up on certain items as the COVID19 Pandemic is getting worse in North America and Europe. Then capitalize on this without fear mongering ...stress future shortages and price increases are possible. If you are going to use it anyway --buy extra now.

DAILY REPORT
November 18, 2020

Commission

Earning (today).........$124 (+$119)
Average (day)...........$92 (+$4)
Forecast (month).......$2,760 (+$120)

Notes
  • Traffic going down because I have been working on new site not updating 1st site (losing ranking, losing % of returning customer) nearly below 1k visitors/day, but sales are strong & near to $100/day
  • Trying to work smarter not longer hours, planning day before in Google Calendar and getting it done
  • 8 days until my 1st Black Friday, all plans for BFCM are ready but still reading anything I can find about it
  • Created brainstorm about mobile office w/motorhome questions - v.imp to make daily progress to goals even without the money today
News

DAILY REPORT
November 18, 2020

Commission

Earning (today).........$124 (+$119)
Average (day)...........$92 (+$4)
Forecast (month).......$2,760 (+$120)

Notes
  • Traffic going down because I have been working on new site not updating 1st site (losing ranking, losing % of returning customer) nearly below 1k visitors/day, but sales are strong & near to $100/day
  • Trying to work smarter not longer hours, planning day before in Google Calendar and getting it done
  • 8 days until my 1st Black Friday, all plans for BFCM are ready but still reading anything I can find about it
  • Created brainstorm about mobile office w/motorhome questions - v.imp to make daily progress to goals even without the money today
News
are you still ranking these sites organically or are you incorporating some paid traffic as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back