The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good questions @AmNovice
  1. My budget is my time - 5 hours a day for ave $50 = $10/hour (above minimum federal hourly rate)
  2. 100% SEO - will add PPC in October for festive shopping as @Andy Hoang mentioned above (October-January) on specific products linked to long tail search queries (example 'brown mongolian cashmere winter jacket for women' which retail to $2k @ 5% commission = $100 a pop so if the PPC acquisition per sale is $10 then I'd make $90 on each PPC sale, minus the cost of my time)
For scaling very important to automate everything you can, that way you spend less hours and earn more money (keep track of hours and work), this week I'm automating all my reports and tracking work completed in Google Calendar
Awesome
You inspired somuch

Watched a documentary today about people who have job and live out their car
https://www.usnews.com/news/top-new...ericas-tent-cities-a-grim-future-grows-darker

So far, Congress has no clear plan to deal with the expiration of the CDC's ban, when up to 40 million people will be at risk of eviction, according to the Aspen Institute. Overnight, more than $70 billion will be owed in back rent and utilities, said Moody’s Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi.
I made this meme back in March 12, 2020 --prophetic it seems ... This was about economic policy in the US before the Pandemic got real severe. Now the tents should be at least 6 feet apart on all sides.
trumpville2.jpg

9170/172814 =$0.0530 visitor ROI EPC *what a visit is worth
Use parameters on your URLs for paid ads
there is your metric
try for $0.10 this year
you have some benchmark to use for paid ads ...

&an=1234&cid=4567
and 'adnetwork'= and 'campaign id'= as example < you can define these

+ what the seller stats will track --they usually have a affiliate user tracking code that can be added --that parameter is not you choice the others are.

GA or other stats or trackers will track those parameters key=value

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back