The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can I do this or am I just nuts?

rocksolid123

affiliate
I want to create a landing page, and on the landing page talk about a topic, so lets say hamburger is the topic. I would talk about different things about hamburger and then tell people to click on the links below to get more info. Could I list more then one link from clickbank so when the person clicks on one of the hamburger links, which will take them to the clickbank page and they buy I will get credit. So I guess the question is can I have more then one link on my landing page? Is this even a good idea? And how can I get it done? thanks everybody.

I would only give 3 choices and I would provide a few sentences for each of the 3 so the buyer knows why they should buy from each of the links that are around 20.00 each. A 60.00 investment if they buy all 3 is not much for people to spend. And if they spend 20 to buy 1 that's OK too

I agree with Graybeard re giving too many choices, people will make no choice if they think they might make the wrong choice or can't decide.

If it's the viewer's first visit to your page (cold lead), I'm not sure but I suspect that you would get a lot of hop bounces as people click and check each link. I don't think CB cares much about that but it might work better for you if you gave a brief yet enticing rundown then capture their email address to send them the Top 3 Secret/Best Rated/Juiciest/Whatever Hamburgers in North America. :D Then you can continue to market to them. You could send one secret burger review each week, so your audience can focus on one thing at a time.

You could then promise them on the landing page, something like....

Over the course of the next three weeks, I'm going to reveal to you the location of the world's best hamburgers, one per week....etc.

Pros of capturing emails vs multiple links on landing page:
- You can continue to market to them for years, if you do it right
- If you let them know that they'll get the information over three weeks, they won't unsubscribe for at least that long if you provide what's promised on your landing page. The more 'opens' and subscriber longevity, the better.

Cons of capturing emails vs multiple links on landing page:
- I can't think of any except that maybe you don't want to build a list. Not everyone does. In that instance, I still think I'd stick to one offer per lander, tracker them then test those single link pages against the multiple links page to get your answer.

Try to think of it from your visitor's point of view.

This is great info and really helps. I have heard of companies giving money for email address, like having somebody on your landing page fill out a form and then sending them the lowest car insurance costs - just an example. I can't find the companies that would pay me for that. Does anybody know where I should be looking for them?

Maybe try seperate landing pages for each product. Make the landers specific and to the point, then send targeted traffic to both, and split test against each other.

Funnels are, in part, a narrowing of focus for the user to take action. Offering too many choices may cause the user to loose focus on taking action on the landing page.

This is great info and really helps. I have heard of companies giving money for email address, like having somebody on your landing page fill out a form and then sending them the lowest car insurance costs - just an example. I can't find the companies that would pay me for that. Does anybody know where I should be looking for them?

Oh, good heavens, yes! Affiliate Networks will pay you for people providing their email address. You check available offers in your network dashboard and find the ones that are looking for people's emails and consider them conversions. You get paid per email sign up.

Re where to find them, check Affiliate Networks and Affiliate Programs in Resources, those are the companies you want to join. Find one that sounds interesting to you and apply.

banners
Back