The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Can I create campaigns for practice?

AjitWayne

affiliate
Hello,
As a beginner, if I don't want to spend, then is there any way I can create campaigns for practice??
Or I have to spend money to learn how to create campaigns??

There is paid traffic and organic traffic.

Do you think uploading YouTube videos or posting YouTube comments costs money?

If you can't afford or unable to wrap your head around paid traffic campaigns then I would highly suggest starting off by utilizing the entire free portion of the Internet to generate organic traffic.

Hi @AjitWayne, with regards to paid traffic methods like PPC there isn't really a way to test them for free.

My recommendation is to study (here's a great article: How to Launch a Successful PPC Campaign For The First Time) and start small.

While you build up your knowledge there are plenty of free methods you can use to promote your campaigns. Content marketing, email marketing, and social media are a few.

If done correctly they could be very lucrative sources of traffic. For example, email marketing has an average ROI of $44 for every $1 spent.

1. You can open an account at a lot of ad networks without funding the account see how the UI (user interface), commonly called dashboard and platform works.
  2. You can try and join some affiliate programs that will accept you -- there is no charge for that -- you can see what the links look like for the "offers" that they have.
  3. You can subscribe to a tacker on a trial basis -- and see how the set up works. Before you do this read the manual as the trial periods are only a week or two and the settings complex for n00bs.
In the final analysis, you will need to buy the ads and probably pay for the tracker for the first month.
So yeah, you need a least a few hundred Dollars/Euros to start any real testing with a campaign ...

MI
Back