The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can I contact Vendors?

richkid

affiliate
Hey guys recntly i came across a new affiliate network like CJ, clickbank etc. This is a new one and so only few know about it. However I was wondering is it ok to contact a vendor say from like clickbank and tell him/her about this network where he can place his product as well or would that be considered a spam?

I think that would be considered poaching, but whatever it is it's disrespectful, at least borderline unethical, lacking in common courtesy, and just a bad, bad idea, in my opinion.

hmmm... well I thought that as well hence i posted here first. Can you tell me how I should go about it then? Other possible ways?

well Linda just like clickbank referral program this one also has something like that which gives comission, that is the reasons I need to know. People who join clickbank referral program how do they get people to sign up?

People who join clickbank referral program how do they get people to sign up?

I'm not sure, but spamming merchants with your affiliate link is not a good way to do it.

You could join forums that cater to merchants and eBook writers and have it in your sig. I don't think that many here would be interested in it and most already know about Click2sell anyway. So there may be other forums where you would have a little more targeted audience.

I think merchants read more and more about the different networks and forums before spending a penny. So, I'm sure that they all know the majors. So, even if you may have good intentions, I think like Minstrel and Linda said greatly, you will burn your wings for nothing.

When I go to the website for Click2Sell (through your signature link, richkid) and view the Marketplace, I find that this is the #2 program out of 672 offers:

"The Powerful Home Remedy Abortion Contraceptive $49.95"

As a merchant or an affiliate, that would make me click away very, very fast. Not due to religious or political reasons but because this offer is listed under Healthcare. At the very least, that's bizarre. At the worst, it's dangerous.

You really wanna drum up more business for networks that push stuff like that??!!??

"The Powerful Home Remedy Abortion Contraceptive $49.95"

That's the 1st one I saw when I checked the marketplace and it really made me raise my eyebrows too.

I too think most merchants probably already know about this and wondered what made you want to promote it. Seems like a long shot to me. :eek:

MI
Back