The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

can I change my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of this do people not understand?
upload_2020-1-21_12-1-2.png

The thing I don't understand is why sometimes people use their real name if they don't want it to be publicly displayed. I don't get it.

man:
1. this is literally the first forum I have used that does not allow you to change your public name
2. based on that, most people are just going to fill out the fields not expecting something crazy like "you can't change your name".

Why exactly is this a special privilege for upgraded accounts? This is not that much of a value-add LOL

if people are really gonna be anal about this name-change thing, I'm just gonna upgrade and immediately ask for refund, once my name is changed.

can I just get 1 name change please?

this is literally the first forum I have used that does not allow you to change your public name

It is a common request, and before we stopped offering it we were getting 40 and 50 requests a week. Most forums DO NOT permit this anymore.

I'm just gonna upgrade and immediately ask for refund, once my name is changed.

Thanks for letting me know. Apparently you feel subverting our terms is okay with you.

You joined 4 months ago and have 4 posts, 3 of them in this thread. This is a prefect example, those that do not participate are the ones that complain the most and give the least.

$20.00 fine for not reading :p is it worth that to you? --offer is made in jest

It's a matter of adding unnecessary work load to administrating a forum.
and before we stopped offering it we were getting 40 and 50 requests a week
Like the man says ...
Paid members can do this themselves on their info form. So, it's not any additional work for an admin.

Which terms am I violating?

I never said you were violating terms. What I said was "subverting".

Apparently you feel subverting our terms is okay with you.

You are not the type of individual that we have any appreciation for. You are not a contributing member, you demonstrate a need for attention by causing disruption, and you have no real interest in complying with our policies and instead just want to complain.

Go away!

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back