The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can do something special just for newbies?

Tareq Mahmud

affiliate
My respected members, today you may be successful. But think, when you was in starting end, how tensed you were. You were in huge problems. All newbies are in same situation now. There is many many issues discussed and continuing here. All are important. But think as a newbie, he / she needs mainly a total guide line and in easy way step-by-step. I think an initiative can be taken for just newbies here by a different forum. the affiliatefix 'll become top of the list because no forums have this kind of special initiative.

greate Can U show Us Some Of Your Earnnings And How U did That That Will Be Helpful
Thanks bro. I am newbie in CPA. my age is just some weeks here. I need help. I posted some posts here seeking help from others. I thought as a newbie, so want this kind of support from senior members.

My respected members, today you may be successful. But think, when you was in starting end, how tensed you were. You were in huge problems. All newbies are in same situation now. There is many many issues discussed and continuing here. All are important. But think as a newbie, he / she needs mainly a total guide line and in easy way step-by-step. I think an initiative can be taken for just newbies here by a different forum. the affiliatefix 'll become top of the list because no forums have this kind of special initiative.
So lets see if you will help another newbie before getting help your self :D
Iam on CPAgrib .. started 2 weeks now i tried anything i found on internet i just got 15 clicks hhh
This is not the end for me, i swear i'll make it inshallah i just need a step forward !
if you can give any kind of information/method please you can write to me at : gambaraeads [@] gmail.com

So lets see if you will help another newbie before getting help your self :D
Iam on CPAgrib .. started 2 weeks now i tried anything i found on internet i just got 15 clicks hhh
This is not the end for me, i swear i'll make it inshallah i just need a step forward !
if you can give any kind of information/method please you can write to me at : gambaraeads [@] gmail.com
Thanks and I sending email to you now...I 'll discuss with you as far I know...

Yes I can do something special for the newbies in the house. The best thing I do feel we should always do is giving them a welcoming hand and just help them stand on their twos. After understanding what the forum is all about, they can be able to know what direction they will take. As old members here, let us give tips on your first experience and how to make everything work.

Yes I can do something special for the newbies in the house. The best thing I do feel we should always do is giving them a welcoming hand and just help them stand on their twos. After understanding what the forum is all about, they can be able to know what direction they will take. As old members here, let us give tips on your first experience and how to make everything work.
Many many thanks bro...

Dr Forum, im newbie here, how i can start my journey with zero knowledge, which part or and notes i should read first

Dr Forum, im newbie here, how i can start my journey with zero knowledge, which part or and notes i should read first

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

banners
Back