The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Can Bing Surpass Google?

Nerdie

affiliate
Do you believe Bing will one day be able to surpass Google? Bing seems pretty promising in my eyes honestly, though Google is a monster search engine and would be very very hard to beat. What are your thoughts?

Nope, Google seem to own too many sites. For example:Google+,YouTube and many more! All of these networks,bing simply won't be able to keep up with! Furthermore, Google has incorporated itself in all of these sites! Therefore, you will need a Google account to have a YouTube account!

I don't think they could ever surpass Google but they might be able to compete with them pretty well but I think the trick to doing that is to find a way to integrate into people's lives more. Facebook has done it really well (like how so many sites give the "log in with facebook" option or just MAKE you log in with facebook and stuff like that). Google has started doing that as well and they also have a ton of sites and products. So Bing needs to get on the ball and start trying to do stuff like that if they're going to be able to compete with Google.

It's going to be hard for any website to surpass Google. Google accounts are integrated very nicely into a lot of the services that many people use (Google+, Youtube), and the search results are generally more useful (some exceptions) than Bing. It's going to be very hard for Bing to become as big as Google, due to Google being established as THE search engine to go to.

I believe there is no way possible, that Bing will ever be able to surpass Google! That is my honest opinion, but I also think of it in terms of being a true fact! Google has been around way longer than Bing has, and Google has so much more to offer. Dont get me wrong, Bing is very well made search engine, but Google totally outdoes them.

No way! Google is a colossus! They produce operating systems, many many programs and services and now their own products with Google Glass! Maybe in a thousand years Google will fall but I won't be here to see it!

I don't think Bing has much chance of surpassing Google. People are creatures of habit and are used to using Google, and I don't think Bing has come out of the gate with any brilliant new feature or approach that would convince people to make a change in something that is and has been getting the job done.

I doubt it, at least not in search engine traffic with their current strategy. The problem Yahoo! and Bing are having is their are simply trying to copy Google at what they do best. If they want any chance at surpassing them they will need to come up with something fresh and exciting. Google's search algorithms are top notch and the people they have working for them are the best in that specialty field.

Never. If they do it would be because Google is going downwards in general. But Bing surpassing Google with its own strength? Never.

Bing can't ever surpass Google because of a few simple reasons. First the number of sites that Google owns (Youtube, Blogger etc) is pretty impressive and not only does Google incorporate these sites into one giant network which requires one centralized account to use, but it also alters the sites code.

Altering the code allows Google's crawlers to search and index those sites much more quickly and effectively than Bing. Google's crawlers also have a HUGE headstart on Bing's crawlers and Google has a lot more indexed pages to work with and to display, compared with Bing.

Bing can't ever surpass Google because of a few simple reasons. First the number of sites that Google owns (Youtube, Blogger etc) is pretty impressive and not only does Google incorporate these sites into one giant network which requires one centralized account to use, but it also alters the sites code.

Altering the code allows Google's crawlers to search and index those sites much more quickly and effectively than Bing. Google's crawlers also have a HUGE headstart on Bing's crawlers and Google has a lot more indexed pages to work with and to display, compared with Bing.

Google also uses manual checking by humans to ensure to make adjustments and ensure that searches are as accurate as possible. Also they have a big advantage in infrastructure that they have built up over the years in terms of servers and networking.

Bing can never surpass Google, I doubt any search engine can actually. Google owns some of the biggest portals like Youtube, Blogger,and more which has unfathomable following generating unceasing traffic. Besides, Google gives one of the most accurate results for search, highly specific and spot on, that cannot be compared to Bing, Yahoo, or any other. They have the best of minds and hands working for them to make it better and better. Bing taking over Google is impossible, even laughable!

I do not think that Bing can surpass Google. Google's search engines are the quickest. Google sorts relevant information the fastest in my opinion. They have a very neat and easy on the eyes page layout, also. Even the word "google" is used as a verb, which shows just how much it is part of our culture. Long live Google.

I honestly do not think that Bing could ever surpass Google. I know they're trying really hard based off of what I see in their commercials, but I just don't think they'll be able to catch up. I don't think that Bing is any less efficient than Google, but I just think Google is more popular. The thing is, a lot of these websites try to one-up other websites with a lot of different search features, when in reality, part of the reason Google is so popular is due to it's simplicity!

Bing surpassing Google is highly unlikely. Google has successfully hypnotized over a third of the world into use its products exclusively. Every other player will have to come up with a miracle formula to dethrone them.

Bing would have to bring alot more to the table than just being a good search engine. Google has the search engine wrapped up with gmail, g+, Youtube, Google Chrome and Blogger. I don't see Bing being able to compete unless they begin bringing more than just a search option to the users. I will be the first to admit that I like the Bing searches over Google for the quality of how it is all displayed but Google is just so much more convenient for me because it is all tied in with the network I am already using.... Google Chrome browser, Youtube, Blogger... etc.

Although anything is possible in the long run, in short term I don't see Bing surpass Google in search engine market. At the best, Bing can be a strong competitor to Google's search engine, and that's it.

Currently in the U.S. Yahoo is powered by Bing. Combine Yahoo and Bing they have total around 30% of the U.S. search engine market. By no means it is a small percentage. I am sure Google is aware of it. But on a global scale, Google is hard to beat in foreseen future.

On the other hand, Google is not the king in some local markets. Russia has Yadax, China has Baidu. Google is the underdog in these markets.

There is also the psychological factor to consider. Google is perceived as the industry leader of search engines, and this has been true for a long time.

The mere fact that Google has become a verb speaks volumes as well. Look at the parallels in other industries; we don't "send" an overnight package, we "FedEx" it. In that same manner Google equals online searching -- we don't "search online," we just "Google."

Regardless of the improvements and optimizations Bing may develop, winning over the user who is used to "Googling" will be a huge, huge challenge for Bing. Their TV ads, while clever, will not do it.

MI
Back