The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can anyone help me??

jonathanreed

Hi all,
I’m newbie here and looking for some honest advices on money making. I hope you people will help me. Actually, I have completed my graduation one year before. I was unable to continue my study because of financial problems. I have a full time job in a company but have more time at home to do internet works, so I’m looking for a way to earn money without investment from home based internet work or from any other internet source. Please give me right advice so that I can get rid on my money problems. I will be grateful for any help.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Jonathan. Like many people, your situation is one that is heard all the time. First off, you have joined the right forum so congrats on that...:) Secondly, have a look around and in particular read all the stickies in each department. This will give you an idea of what is expected and what can be achieved. Once you have done this, then spend some time reflecting on what it is you have to offer and/or what you would like to do. Like any job in life, you have to DO something to make money, so figuring out what your strengths are and what you can realistically do is paramount to your future success in an online business. This is not a get rich quick industry for newbies like yourself no matter what anyone says. it's a lot of work and it does take time. Once you understand that then you are well on your way to working things out. If you have any questions after you have done the reading, then feel free to ask. Take care and all the best.

Do IT tO iT

In fact, too many people are in your situation. You could probably find a million threads of people asking how they can make money online but the truth is you need to be original and I know it sound regurgitated but the only true original content is stuff you do yourself.

Start first with ebay.

This actually works. Sell stuff you don't want around the house. You're to going to get rich off of it, but once you see yourself actually making money, your confidence will build. You will probably look for other things that can sell on ebay or you will try to work with online marketing at the same time as well as go to work.

I know it's a lot, but it can be done. I'm going to school and ebay and trying affiliate marketing all at the same time. I've made money on ebay and it's been a good thing.

Make sure you think out your pricing, your shipping, the listing fees, your item description, everything before you list. What I find more shocking is that people can't handle money once they have it. Your impulse is to go crazy. Control yourself. Keep your head on straight and look long term. Take one success at a time. There are times when your item just doesn't sell, so you list again and list again and list again and then you get frustrated. Don't. Pause. Sell something else.

The strategy you use for ebay is different than what you use for affiliate marketing because affiliate marketing involves a combination of getting people to come your site, the internet acting friendly to your site, and your site being a good site with content. ebay...well, everybody knows ebay.

Ebay is not offered in some countries so there's also ioffer.com, USifff, and other auction sites you can google.

I know this is an affiliate marketing forum, and affiliate marketing is truly the way to go. It's the best online income that can give you freedom with little overhead. But to keep you motivated in online money-making and make a little cash on the side, do ebay on the side.

Hi jonathan,

I have a full time job in a company but have more time at home to do internet works,

Since you have a full time job in a company, can you share something about your job in blog?

What I meant was what you are doing must benefit somebody. If you are an accountant, maybe you can share some tips about tax management on your blog. I hope you get what I mean.

And as you build your blog, you can put in adsense to increase your income online. You can also be affiliate for products that is related to your topic.

I hope that helps. :D

Ya, I would try getting more specific. You know you want to make money, and you know you want to go the online route. From here the road forks a million ways. The post about ebay is an interesting route, because I can see how that would get your feet wet.

I also recommend for Newbies a blog. You don't need web design skills but you can practice HTML plus learn a lot of terminology in the industry. So before "making money" perhaps focus on making a presence.

Agree with above.
Also to add that in affiliate marketing, there may well be a minimum investment of money but there is a large investment of time and effort

Also have reasonable expectations!

I would suggest looking at your passions and interests, what do you know about? What products do you use and really love and know?

Then go to HubPages or Squidoo and check out other peoples pages and then build some of your own, based on your interests and/or products you know and then promote them. Both of those sites offer you to build FREE mini sites, these are great for practicing, and learning the first steps of internet marketing.

These sites allow you to get a good feel for the online biz world, can make you learn some code and get ideas for websites and much more without any costs, completely free! And you can make some money off of them too, since they have a revenue sharing program.

Also, I love affiliate marketing, it is a great online biz, takes hard work but if you believe and love it, can lead to great things.

Hi

I would just add that if you're new to this then it can take time to make any money from it, especially if you're not able to invest much money in it. There is so much information available about internet/affiliate marketing and some excellent marketers out there who sell the latest "can't do without it" guide! And it appears that it's very easy to do. But like anything else, it takes time so I would go into it more looking to learn and see how you progress and get a feel for it rather than high expectations of earning a lot of money, which I know can be very difficult if you're under financial pressure. If you're a graduate then you'll be used to reading and learning a lot of new stuff so that will help you a great deal. Just do as much at a time as you can manage, alongside doing your job. And see if it's something that you'll enjoy because that will make it much easier. :)

MI
Back