The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can Any one beat google?

stephanie00

affiliate
Is this going to happen? well i don't think so. Noone can come close to it. Its the best search engine. yeah it will happen only google pople shut down it:p

Till now there was nobody on earth that can defeat Google search engine. But, however I think that now there this is one that can take over Google and stand on its place and that is Microsoft's Bing. If you have noticed their results they are completely differently, of course it may be because of different algorithms. But, compare to the previous search engine MSN, this new search engine BING has come with lots of improvement and that's the reason why Bing is amongst the first three search engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this going to happen? well i don't think so. Noone can come close to it. Its the best search engine. yeah it will happen only google pople shut down it:p

Google has been banned in China, the biggest search engine in China is called Baidu. 6 people in the world and 1 is a Chinese, China's growing speed is 10% per year and you can imagine, Baidu will be 4 times bigger and 4/6 people in the world will use Baidu.

Impossible no any one who cross the Google because Google hundred years ago so if you think about it this is impossible.

Google is the titan of the Search industry, but it isn't unbeatable. Bing has begun to challenge Google's monopoly pretty substantially, and Yahoo has maintained a foothold despite Google's overwhelming popularity. The truth is, Baidu in China and Microsoft's Bing seem to be the best challengers at the moment.

As you all know that Bing merges yahoo, now if Bing is able to merge Baidu then they will definitely beat Google. Although it is almost impossible to beat Google but some companies have the potential to do so like: Microsoft (Bing) and Facebook.

I would say that day by day Google innovating itself in newer and most intelligent way, its impossible to beat Google in any way.

Google is the Best Search Engine.The chances of beating Google is very rare.Google posses almost 60% of the market share.My site is also getting regular visit of Google.So, it very effective to work on Google rather than any other search engine.We prefer the search engine according to the result we get.So, its not only for me, its for most of all Google will always be the No-1.

banners
Back