The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can any explain me tracking process in plain English ?

Bikki

affiliate
HI, I am having a hard time understanding the tracking process.

I am using adsbridge trial. I am into maxbounty network, they have this "sub-id" and "callback" section, and offers have tracking type "iframe tracking" or "server to server tracking" .
And their explanations are too complex for me, would you mind explaining those features, their use, on the context of adsbridge tracker in plain english?

Its not that I don't understand technical english, I do, I am an engineering student, but since these are COMPLETELY new to me, I am really having a hard time to get clear picture of those babies.

Heya @Bikki, one Golden Rule for a beginner is: always search on YouTube or Google SE, too.
Meanwhile there are many tutorials available on these two platforms, so that it's quite likely that you will find some answers exactly fitting for your probs ;)

A brief search on yt for 'adsbridge maxbounty' delivers the following results:
adsbridge maxbounty - YouTube
Pretty sure there is something suitable for you.

+ the 2nd step: enter your search terms in the search bar of the forum:
Search Results for Query: adsbridge maxbounty | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Most likely someone else had the same prob before you,
and s.o. has already posted an answer :affiliatefix:

Last edited:
HI, I am having a hard time understanding the tracking process.

I am using adsbridge trial. I am into maxbounty network, they have this "sub-id" and "callback" section, and offers have tracking type "iframe tracking" or "server to server tracking" .
And their explanations are too complex for me, would you mind explaining those features, their use, on the context of adsbridge tracker in plain english?

Its not that I don't understand technical english, I do, I am an engineering student, but since these are COMPLETELY new to me, I am really having a hard time to get clear picture of those babies.
Here is a great thread by another user who asked the same question!
AdsBridge + MaxBounty + BingAds anyone?
Please let me know if you have any more questions!
-Zach

MI
Back