The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can affiliate manager ask to see our landing page?

One of my affiliate manager asks every time we use their clients brand name to add URL in a spreadsheet

If you following the rules shouldn't be a problem

That was not the question.

Yes, it was absolutely an answer to your question.
You asked: "Can affiliate manager ask to see our landing page?"
He answered: "my affiliate manager asks every time"

It is normal for AM's to ask to see your landers. In fact, it would be unusual for them not to ask for it anytime you are using any sort of the products, or services, branding.

Last edited:
As an affiliate manager, I can say ''yes, we can'' ;) It's a common practice for us to monitor and check affiliates' content and resources.
And there are many reasons for that: from checking affiliates on how they meet Program's T&C to seeking the best affiliate content for sharing it in the company's blog, newsletters, social media and etc.

Like others have said, the answer is yes. Some offers require you to get your lander approved before you use it in a campaign. Perfectly normal.

Also I send all new creatives to affiliate manager
It's better affiliate manager checks it
If company gets complaint it could mean termination (for me as publisher & affiliate network)
Last, and it's important --> I care about affiliate program team,
They are people just like you and me
I want affiliate team to win too
We are partnership, not 'make quick buck' and skip town

Yes, Affiliate Networks can see your landing page, unless you use cloaking ! I think it is better to tell the Affiliate Manager your landing page and get their opinion if it convert well with the product/Offer you are promoting or not

I am an Affiliate Manager and i do ask this question to our new Affiliates. As an Affiliate Program, we want to make sure that our Affiliates our doing the right things to promote our Brands and products because when it comes to Brand, the owners takes a lot of care to ensure that Affiliates are not damaging the brand reputation in the market and not making any false claims about the products which is illegal in a way and can harm the Affiliate Program.

banners
Back