The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can’t rank on google? Black listed?

slurmsoda

affiliate
Hi, Im tryna rank videos from YouTube on google within non competitive areas being mostly locals to specific places for mandatory services such as plumbing, electrical, water removal etc. I’ve started this week although yesterday a majority of my rankings started disappearing at random entirely to a point where I search for the exact title it’s not to be found at all. There’s been no change in competition from what I could discern, I was able to rank them 1st until today. Now even new results don’t rank at all & im unable to search for them, have I been black listed or?

6 SEO Mistakes That’ll Make Google Hate You Forever

Sin #1: Buying Links
Sin #2: Joining the Wrong Link Directories
Sin #3: Article Marketing
Sin #4: Keyword Stuffing
Sin #5: Unnatural Anchor Text
Sin #6: Broken Links

15 Top Reasons Google Doesn’t Rank Your Site
1. The length of the content
2. Keyword in the title tag, description tag and H1 tag
3. Keyword frequency
4. Image optimization
5. Multimedia content
6. The number and quality of inbound links
7. Loading speed
8. Time of content updates
9. Broken links
10. Uniqueness
11. Duplicate content
12. Hosting down
13. High bounce rates
14. Links to suspicious websites
15. You haven’t outlined a clear keyword strategy

I’d mangaged to return them to the index, I’m unsure which action sparked it. I was frantically placing more back links, updating thumbnails & embedding. It seems if one of my videos go down they all do, maybe google is re-ranking them in response to something I did hence why they disappear then reappear? They’re gone again though, I’m not sure how to proceed

Isn't scamming your SEO fun? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Google is basically a whore -- you have to pay her daily because she has no real love for you :D

banners
Back