The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

BuySellAds

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
Are you using BuySellAds to sell advertising? It is an approval based advertising network.

I use it to sell ads on 9 of my websites (I hope WD will be the 10th) and I make some pretty good money using it, Much more than I was previously making with Adsense.

At the moment around $1,000 to $3,000 per month.
I must say great job, It took me a while to get used to the whole system of BuySellAds and what to do to make my website stand out so people buy the ads. But after a while, I figured it out and I earn around the same figures as that.

I have sites that earn $100-$500 from BuysellAds. But there are also some that earn $2000-$10,000 in a month. The best was $10,000 for one month but I don't think I can ever reach that ever again.

I would love to reach $10,000 in a month :D If I had that going regularly, I would be a very happy person haha

I would like to use buysellads, but they dont seem to want to approve my website for selling adspace. Dont know why, but this was about a month or so ago & i havent got a reply saying my xbox forum has been accepting, although i havent had an email saying it hasnt been either.

MI
Back