The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

BuyandSellAds advice please

I haven't used this site myself yet but I've heard some pretty good things about it from people that I trust. I'm pretty sure the site is legit it's just a matter of sorting through all the different sites that you can advertise and trying to find the ones that will work for your business/website.

Its been around since 07 and trusted from other marketers and the owner of adbeat.
I can't see it leaving anytime soon.

I have used Buy/Sell Ads recently.. I was desparate for traffic so advertised on a site that clearly was not the best fit as it didn't translate into any conversions. I definitely got traffic but no sales. And beware of the automatic monthly renewal. If you don't cancel, you'll be charged. I would consider Buy/Sell Ads again but I will do my homework first. I'm a 6 month newbie and these mistakes have been very costly.

I think they are trustworthy / good.
Well, i have not used it yet, but i have seen alot of talk about them on forums & what i have read about them, is good. That said, they do seem to be quite strict on which websites they accept if your selling advertising space.
I do have an account & have applied with my website, just waiting on a responce from them on weither i get accepted or denied.

I have heard only good things! I dont have enough traffic to use them yet but I aspire to getting to that stage soon, they look brilliant.

banners
Back