The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need Advice where to start ??? Been out of the game for ages!

Patkaa41

affiliate
Hi there,

Ive been out of the affiliate marketing game for a while now and have decided to get back into it ! Just was wondering aside from clickbank if there is any hot affiliate networks to work for out here at the moment? Any help would be appreciated!

If you can tell us a little bit more about what you've been doing, for example which ad format you were focusing on? And when you stopped?
There are some changes in the strategies of course, but telling us how much you've been away and what were you focusing on would help to determine what you missed

- Samira

If you can tell us a little bit more about what you've been doing, for example which ad format you were focusing on? And when you stopped?
There are some changes in the strategies of course, but telling us how much you've been away and what were you focusing on would help to determine what you missed

- Samira
Thanks for the reply, Ive been away from the game for 3 years now, and ive noticed that things have changed, I was running wth clickbank but its now harder to promote products on google without having to use paid advertising ! Im just keen to start up again plus im very open to trying something new!

Which exact affiliate network you will choose highly depends on which niche you want to orientate your business, what your expectations are, which were your previous experiences, how successful you were then, and so on. You can try with some bigger ones, but I think that it might be better if you try with some smaller ones, related to the niche that you choose.

Thanks for the reply, Ive been away from the game for 3 years now, and ive noticed that things have changed, I was running wth clickbank but its now harder to promote products on google without having to use paid advertising ! Im just keen to start up again plus im very open to trying something new!
Same as you, I always like to try new things, Now I'm focusing on Pops, push and want to be more engaged in Social ans emails as well. I hadn't so much luck with direct linking tbh, I would not recommend it, you know, using landers and tracker are way easier.
So, I'd recommend you to start with pops, a survey pop? just to warm up ..
Which ad format have you been focusing on? And which verticals you focused on the most? And have you tried only Clickbank offers, or tried other ANs?
I can't spot the major changes during the last three years since my journey started only about less than two years now.. But I heard the Social media is dominating day by other, and as you mentioned as well, paid ads are scaling even more, and, something trendy nowadays? Uhmmmmmmm video reviews in Social media and YouTube? I think it's the most trendy thing that came to my mind, to build trust in product for customers

- Samira

Hi there,

Ive been out of the affiliate marketing game for a while now and have decided to get back into it ! Just was wondering aside from clickbank if there is any hot affiliate networks to work for out here at the moment? Any help would be appreciated!
According to my short experience, I found indoleads more reliable with the latest tips and guidelines. Besides, you can get different kind of tips about affiliates, advertising, news etc.

MI
Back